Author Topic: Joke 2  (Read 249 times)

carypoker

• Freeroll Chaser
Joke 2
« on: December 13, 2006, 07:21:40 AM »
So there was this farmer name Rudy who was having a time keeping his chickens happy so he decides to go down the road and see Farmer Bob. He get to Bob's farm and asks,

"My chickens need a little help staying happy if you know what I mean". "Do you have a rooster that can help me?"

Bob replied, "Sure do, but be real damn careful with him. He is very active with all the ladies of the barn" winking his eye at Rudy.

So Rudy buys the rooster and takes off for home. He gets home and no sooner has parked than the rooster has jumped out of the truck and is chasing a couple of cows. Rudy looks at this happening and says, "Poor rooster, he's gonna f**k himself dead by mornin".

A little later that day Rudy hears the goats raising allmighty hell. He goes into their pen and their's the rooster getting a goat. Rudy looks and says, "Poor rooster, he's gonna f**k himself dead by mornin".

Later on that night he hears the pigs making a big fuss. He thinks to himself, "Poor rooster, he's gonna f**k himself dead by mornin".

Well the morning came and Rudy bounces out of bed and looks out the window. At first he doesn't see the rooster, but then way out in the field he notices a couple of buzzards flying above something. Rudy thinks to himself, "That stupid rooster, I just knew he was gonna f**k himself dead by mornin".

Rudy goes outside and walks out to the field. He gets right up on the rooster and notices he is not dead.

The rooster looks at Rudy, puts a finger to his beak indicating for Rudy to be silent and points up at the buzzards.