Poll

Will you remove the site

YES
8 (88.9%)
NO
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: July 30, 2007, 09:52:21 AM

Author Topic: USDbet/FSOP Blacklisted  (Read 2030 times)

Bucnright

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH
USDbet/FSOP Blacklisted
« on: July 30, 2007, 09:50:35 AM »
Due to the members of Freerolltourny that can not get a withdraw from USDbet I have asked that Freerolltourny be removed from the FSOP. Many of you already know that I am partners with Don at Texaswheel.

The league we ran at USDbet some how had 30 members from Bulgaira added to the finals.  Texaswheel has also placed in the FSOP and have never been given there prize for 3rd place last month. They also won the event this month and we both decided that USDbet is not worth the hassle.

I would recommend trying to withdraw your funds and then delete USDbet from you computer
New poker forum PFP Poker freeroll password

betty6263

• FULLHOUSE
USDbet/FSOP Blacklisted
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 10:15:26 AM »
Sure buc, never really used it anyways. lol.  :wink:
FRT Moderator and still proud of it!

www.queensnkings.com

tinheads

• STRAIGHT
    • Email
USDbet/FSOP Blacklisted
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 11:01:35 AM »
I back you guys on this one,
The Crazzy Crew removed the FSOP from our forum a few weeks ago after realising some of these problems and noticing that the buy in tournys which had rebuys and add ons never had the rebuys and add ons added to the prize fund
Also some players seemed to have real trouble withdrawing their cash
I personally have about $60 there but the way things are going it will be a cold day in hell if i get it

lkport

• PAIR
gotta try
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 03:09:56 PM »
deposited $25 beginning of June, close to $600 there now.  I will cry, whine, beg, but I will get that $600.

Kinda stinks, if you look at FSOP, I beat all other forums in money won.

Bucnright

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH
USDbet/FSOP Blacklisted
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2007, 03:21:21 PM »
Do me a favor go to the link below and post about your withdraw problems. It is the forum that has a link on the USDbet website. The guy running the site says he can help.

http://www.sportsunit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12006

Any other members with a withdraw issue at USDbet please posts at the link above also.
New poker forum PFP Poker freeroll password

YellowRoses

• PAIR
USDbet/FSOP Blacklisted
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2007, 07:23:11 AM »
I have never played there, but if people are having problems I think it's a good idea to remove it.

lkport

• PAIR
withdrawal issues
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 11:07:22 AM »
Yes, this is posted at sportsunit also.

Keep you updated on withdrawal issues.

me:
Just looking for an update on my withdrawal request from 2007-07-15 18:36:13
transaction ID xxxxxx
It still shows as pending in my statement, though I have already sent all the relevent documentation.
-----------

them:

Thank you for contacting Player Support. Sorry we were unable to respond to you sooner.

This is to inform you that the Accounts Department is experiencing some delays in regards to cashouts. They are aware of your withdrawal request and are working to have it approved as quickly as possible.

Once your withdrawal request has been approved you will receive an automated e-mail notification to the address on file.

We would like to appologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and thank you for your continued patience.

--
Sincerely,
Joyce

Player Support
help@playersupport.com
fax: 1-416-352-0191
------------

me:

Thank you for responding Joyce. Is there any kind of timetable you could inform me of in regards to the Accounts Department's delay?
--------------

them:
Thank you for contacting player support.

We wish to inform you that generally delays are no longer than a 3-4 weeks at the most. Should delays exceed this time frame, you may write in to info@usdbet.com for more information stating your username and pending withdrawal information.

Sincerely,
Raymond

Player Support
help@playersupport.com

tinheads

• STRAIGHT
    • Email
USDbet/FSOP Blacklisted
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2007, 11:41:37 AM »
Thats what happens when you cheat lk lol,
I saw that Ace of clubs in your sock lmao
seriously though , Hope you get your money dude

lkport

• PAIR
added message
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 02:41:41 PM »
I just had to goad them a bit.  Patience wearing thin....must keep civil demeanor....

message to usdbet/futurebet/playersupport:

As a matter of principle, I have ceased playing poker or betting sports until this withdrawal issue is resolved.  I know I was generating some decent rakes, and cannot see my way clear to contributing to your income while my income remains in stasis.

response:
Thank you for your feedback and course of action. We have informed the relevant team about this and hope that they will reciprocate by taking action on resolving your cashout soon.

Sincerely,
Raymond

Player Support
help@playersupport.com

snoopy1dan

• Freeroll Chaser
USDbet/FSOP Blacklisted
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2007, 10:42:39 AM »
I deleted the program