Author Topic: It was inapporpriate and I need to apologize..  (Read 3393 times)

offrdmom

• Freeroll Chaser
    • Email
It was inapporpriate and I need to apologize..
« on: January 25, 2011, 11:13:44 AM »
Sunday, I was playing a new site El Dorado when one of the players shouts in chat "who want my chips? I have a job a need to go" well I guess the other didn't see it or they didn't understand English..lol
So shouted back "meeee...lol" this player(D) begins to dump me his chips as well as anyone willing to call his big raises.
To get to the point...
I returned to the site on Monday and ended up on the same table again with player(D).
Only this time, I am the one that can not stay to finish out the game. Since I had a so-so chip-lead and player(D) was just about out the door, I offered him the chance at my chips,which he had no problem with.
Until one of the other players PFNQNK came out and stated if "your just going to keep chip-dumping (they) the others at the table could just sit-out"..
I replied No..but by then it was pointless as I had done what I needed and was ready to log-out..Well Murphy Law..
Things have a way of coming back to haunt you..
After leaving the game I could not think of anything but the incident and the comment made.. I felt so bad.. I posted it as a question, just to get feedback on how to handle it.Someshared similar stories no big deal no worries,ya sure..lol
It just so happen this player PFNQNK is part of your forum.Which has invited another forum I belong to,to join in some games at QCPT.
Feeling so bad, I need to make peace and apologize to EVERYONE that might have been at that table. Otherwise, I well not be able to play in any of these games.
I do hope you all can understand what I'm trying to say..

I'm really sorry to have made a bad decision and truly hope it will not be held against me,as I would really like to play in these up coming games.

I'll wait at hear back from you..

Thanks

Estelle

offrdmom

Bucnright

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH
Re: It was inapporpriate and I need to apologize..
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 05:12:12 PM »
Its no problem, Just be aware a site can close your account and take any funds that you have if they consider any kind of cheating happens.
New poker forum PFP Poker freeroll password

offrdmom

• Freeroll Chaser
    • Email
Re: It was inapporpriate and I need to apologize..
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 08:08:55 AM »
Thanks,
Yes, I am aware of that Now..There won't be a next time that's for sure.. ;D