Author Topic: crazzvette in da house  (Read 1067 times)

crazzvette

• 2 PAIR
    • Email
crazzvette in da house
« on: June 17, 2009, 04:48:56 PM »
hi all , i'm new here and i love poker almost more then my man , i enjoy to have fun , making people laugh and good clean six , weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , lol .

crazzvette

asz

• 2 PAIR
Re: crazzvette in da house
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 04:57:38 PM »
fantastic another one my level of enjoyment. i will be looking forward to see you around crazzvette.oh yes and if i am clowning too can we share the lime light. if not, well at least let me have your chips.

peace asz

crazzvette

• 2 PAIR
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 08:27:34 PM »
fantastic another one my level of enjoyment. i will be looking forward to see you around crazzvette.oh yes and if i am clowning too can we share the lime light. if not, well at least let me have your chips.

peace asz
i'm looking forward to this meet up , i'd be the one in high heels , mini-skirt and a big red funny nose , weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , lol .
crazzvette

asz

• 2 PAIR
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 11:02:09 PM »
i saw you at the game tonight on Pokerworld. but you just didnt last long enough for me to start up any antics. oh well sister gurl we shall have fun i promise.

peace asz

Sumer

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 04:42:16 AM »
 :) Hello crazzvette!!
Welcome to FRT!!
Nice to see you finding your way around the forum!!
Looks like you and Asz might make a pretty good team!!  :o
Hope to see you at the tables!!
Good luck!!
Sumer  ;)

mawsrat

• FULLHOUSE
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2009, 07:51:35 AM »
Hi crazzvette
Welcome to FRT
Have fun and enjoy the games

crazzvette

• 2 PAIR
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 08:26:21 AM »
i saw you at the game tonight on Pokerworld.com/Public/Redirect.aspx?affid=1917]Pokerworld[/url]. but you just didnt last long enough for me to start up any antics. oh well sister gurl we shall have fun i promise.

peace asz

sorry , i got donked out early , who would of guessed that would of happened , oh well asz , look forward to our first chat of probably many , weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , lol .
crazzvette

spidyberge

• PAIR
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2009, 05:45:19 AM »
hello and how you been , watch out for the donkeys , there everywhere , every site and just waiting around to get you , lol .

crazzvette

• 2 PAIR
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2009, 09:26:53 PM »
hello and how you been , watch out for the donkeys , there everywhere , every site and just waiting around to get you , lol .

i know that , i seem to attrack them like flies on a web , can't shack them away from me for some reason , maybe if i sit out for a bit , maybe they will give up on me , lol .

crazzvette

teabagger357

• STRAIGHT
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2009, 09:53:05 PM »
Welcome to FRT crazyvette wondering when you would make it here. Stick around glad you made it.