Author Topic: Adsolute poker  (Read 722 times)

Bucnright

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH
Adsolute poker
« on: July 25, 2008, 05:23:37 PM »
Below are two emails I got from Absolute poker. I am not to sure about how I feel. They admit to planning this for about 12 months now which just happens to be about the same time AP had the scandal of the employee stealing and cheating players out of thousands of dollars. The move will try get the new name established without the scandal being attached. Why doesn't AP just improve customer support and provide better security?

Dear Affiliate,

Launch of new online poker platform: CEREUS and what it means for Chipleader affiliates.

New poker platform will integrate customers and features from two leading poker rooms to create third largest online poker network

Miami, FL (PRWeb) July 24, 2008 Today, Chipleader management which handles the affiliate program for both Absolute Poker and UltimateBet announced the upcoming launch of CEREUS: a NEW POKER PLATFORM that will integrate the customers and features from both poker rooms, instantly making CEREUS the third largest online poker network.

CEREUS is the result of more than 12 months innovation and development. Absolute Poker and UltimateBet will retain their unique assets, yet for Chipleader affiliate's this means more of their players at the tables, more action, more tournaments, incredible new features and massive promotions.

John Adams, Chipleader's VP of Affiliates, said:

"I am so excited to announce the launch of our new poker network CEREUS. This is going to be huge for Chipleader affiliates, for our company and online poker. I'm confident that Chipleader affiliates will be thrilled by the new platform and appreciate the financial benefits with more new players consistently converting,higher player liquidity and of course, more revenue for affiliates. All our affiliates can now look forward to welcoming many new players from around the world."

"CEREUS not only delivers the best online poker experience; it enables our company to improve our operations and deliver significantly better value and service to our customers and affiliates."

"Our company's goal is to provide affiliate's poker players with the ultimate online experience. The launch of CEREUS is a major step for us in achieving our goal and we look forward to making many more exciting announcements very soon."

The chips are stacked, the pot is primed, the cards are ready, and the dealer is waiting for your call. Absolute Poker is getting bigger, badder and better!

Players email

AP POKER ROOM GETS CEREUS SOON

The new Absolute Poker network - CEREUS - is coming soon. CEREUS brings you more players, more action, secure online play, bigger guaranteed jackpots, supersized tournaments, and a Bad Beat Jackpot that will rock your bankroll.

If you're new to the game, you can learn the ropes at our low stake and free play tables.

If you love tournaments, we've got action across the board: from small stake Sit&Gos to monster guarantees that could change your life.

Forget the pension plan and the credit crunch, at Absolute Poker fortunes change with the turn of a card.

You can still expect:

Lightning fast payment processing. If you've won it and you want it, it's already on its way.
24/7 dedicated customer support from a professional team that understands the game.
Fun, excitement, special offers, rewarding bonuses, competitions, and real value for every dollar you turn put on the tables

We've lifted the hood and turbocharged the action at Absolute Poker.

Take it for a test drive today.
New poker forum PFP Poker freeroll password

NELLOB

• STRAIGHT
Adsolute poker
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 12:22:05 PM »
Here is my two cents worth:  They can ramble on all they want, but, all this is just another poker rooom, period!!!!!!  Skins of skins of skins, etc., etc.  They are just a bunch of greedy SOB's, and the easiest way to conn most people is to start up another skin of a skin poker room.  Surely by now we must have learned our lessons?????  I had refused to sign up for Vegas 247, and I was right.  Where is it now???  

Buc, for what it's worth, i say forget some of these new poker rooms.  Wait till they have been tested by other suckers and they prove themselves to be trustworthy.  As you said, why doesn't AP just clean up its act and become a bigger and better site on its own merit??  Hmmmm.
NELLOB  MAN  OF  LEISURE  AND  POKER  LOVER

Hobbs665

• Freeroll Chaser
Adsolute poker
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 07:17:56 AM »
Does this mean they're opening a new room, combining with UltimateBet, or what?

Both Absolute Poker and UltimateBet seem really clunky to the better poker rooms out there (Full Tilt, PokerStars, Bodog) IMO.

umbe

• Freeroll Chaser
Adsolute poker
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 04:55:45 PM »
Used to play there. But due to software problems and security concerns i moved. I am not sure if the CEREUS network can  solve those issues in short term. Maybe when time passes and there are no more concerns  new players will arrive.

ClownboyR

• Freeroll Chaser
I play at both AP and UltimateBet Personally I Think the table skin is ok..
I don't like the suckouts at AP they seem really unreal at times, thats why I PLay there occationally in private events leauges and so on.
UltimateBet is about the same A little less on the bad beat side of the spectrum.
I enjoy Cake poker,Pit Bull and Full Tilt are ok. Of these three I like Cake myself they have a good reliable poker game In my book.

I preffer the Merge skins  Carbon, Reefer, Wass, PokerNordica, RPM poker.
Carbon is my favorite by far
I play and enjoy these skins much more.

I boycotted most microgaming sites for now. After DoylesRoom room changed engines and skins.  :cry:  :cry:
The
 RIP section as a USA player is
OKUSA/JUNGLE/WINGOWS/Duplicate/PartyPoker/Manson/Hollywood
/Dream poker
Blah /blah blah blah blah There are so many, you get the jist though. :cry:  

Still cards are cards if we didn't have a choice we would play where the games are right?

I don't play @ Bodog or PokerStars yet

This is a lot of psyco ramblings of a Clown whoi has been playin online about 4 years.

Thats my take on the Poker sites that get the nod or the boot
Tell me if you agree or not.
I Play Where USA players are accepted and secure.
Hope my opinion is helpful... :D
n.W.o Clowns