Author Topic: Wingows & Walker poker news  (Read 676 times)

Bucnright

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH
Wingows & Walker poker news
« on: June 15, 2008, 03:58:12 AM »
Well back a few months ago I noticed a few forums advertising Walker poker. At that time I decided I would not advertise Walker poker which is on the Merge poker network. I had some inside information that Walker poker was just another Wingows poker site on a different network. Since we had several players that have not received withdraws on Wingows poker on both the skins they had DGN & DGS. Now some new information about Walker and Wingows has been released. I still will not be adding Walker poker to my sites, but would like to let the members know they might be able to get their money from the Wingows sites. Below is a copy of the press release from Walker poker. I will be trying to find out if this is for the players on both Wingows networks DGN & DGS or just one.

Walker Poker officials stated that the move will speed up its growth and will provide Wingows Poker players a better poker environment. "We have decided to take over Wingows Poker as part of our efforts to become on of the leading poker rooms in the U.S. market." Said Walker Poker CEO.

The migration of the players to Walker Poker will be done in stages. Walker Poker marketing director said "Walker Poker team will contact Wingows Poker affiliates to make sure they don't lose their players from the migration".

Walker Poker was established in 2007 and is operating on the Merge Gaming network and platform. Merge gaming is currently one of the only networks that accepts U.S. players and is one of the fastest growing networks in the poker world. The network currently peaks 6,000 players online and 500-800 real money players. The network is expected to grow rapidly in the next couple of months as it is expected to integrate new poker rooms.

Walker Poker is offering highly attractive bonuses and tournaments. With a $750 free deposit bonus and tournaments of $10,000/$20,000 and $50,000 on a monthly basis and around the clock freerolls and guaranteed tournaments.

Walker Poker VIP CLUB considers being one of the most unique and rewarding Poker Clubs in the online poker world, which award each VIP player personal attention and a personal assistant to answer all your questions and help in any problem. The cream de la cream of the VIP club is luxuries travel packages including: flights, accommodations in 5 stars hotels and of course, free entry into real live poker tournaments.
New poker forum PFP Poker freeroll password

jolub

• 2 PAIR
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 05:05:20 PM »
Dear Wingows player,
Wingows team is happy to announce that Wingows Poker assets have been purchased by WalkerPoker.com. Please read the full press release: http://www.walkerpoker.com/news/pr3424.html
Wingows Poker has sold its assets to Walker Poker in order to offer Wingows players a better poker environment with around the clock action in both ring games and tournaments.
Walker Poker is part of the Merge gaming network, which is currently one of the only networks that accepts U.S players and is one of the fastest growing networks in the poker world. The network currently peaks 6,000 players online and 500-800 real money players. The network is expected to grow rapidly in the next couple of months.
Walker Poker is offering a wide variety of depositing and withdrawing options for our players from around the world.
Wingows players who sign up with Walker Poker will automatically receive a ticket to our new players freeroll and a free access to all the daily freerolls.
Wingows players signing up with Walker Poker will receive a unique and amazing 150% up to $1,000 deposit bonus: Code: "WIN"
Walker Poker offers $10,000/$20,000 and $50,000 tournaments on a monthly basis and around the clock freerolls and guaranteed tournaments.

Walker Poker VIP CLUB considers being one of the most unique and rewarding Poker Clubs in the online poker world, which award each VIP player personal attention and a personal assistant to answer all your questions and help in any problem. The cream de la cream of the VIP club is luxuries travel packages including: flights, accommodations in 5 stars hotels and of course, free entry into real live poker tournaments.
Here are the relevant contact details:

support@walkerpoker.com – Support Questions
contact@walkerpoker.com – General Questions
If you have any further questions you may contact Walker Poker directly and they will be happy to assist in the transition.
Wingows Team

jolub

• 2 PAIR
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 05:11:18 PM »
I asked Walker if they planned on making good on the money I had on Wingows at DGS Wingows.  That was deposited money plus some winnings, $52.50.  And they responsed:

Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 9:56 AM
To: jolub
Subject: WalkerPoker

Hello Jim,

thank you for your email.
Unfortunately we will not be able to transfer $52.50 to your WalkerPoker account as we overtook only Wingows that was under Dobrosoft network. Your account balance there is $0.00.

So I replied back to them with this:

Thank you for your rapid reply.  I will not be making a deposit or playing at Walker. There are other sites on the Merge network that don't have a history of having business dealings with crooks and thieves. I will confine my business dealing with those sites and not yours.  I will urge others to do the same. Again, thanks for the rapid reply.

Bucnright

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 06:35:26 AM »
I had the same info that they will only be moving players from DGN the first site they had and not DGS  (Jungle). I didn't trust them when they opened Walker and were doing nothing to move the players from the DGS software. I had several contacts tell me that Walker and Wingows were both the same owners.
New poker forum PFP Poker freeroll password