Author Topic: CHEATER!! mimi48 aka niwi48  (Read 3148 times)

betty6263

• FULLHOUSE
CHEATER!! mimi48 aka niwi48
« on: October 27, 2007, 09:19:05 PM »

Below is a list of the ONLY players that won seats to the Finals games and were sent the password.  mimi48 won a seat, but also played under another account niwi48.  I know she uses that name because she posted niwi48 in the username section as her Carbon name and niwi48 is also a part of her email address.  She used the password I sent her as a seat winner to the Finals and played with both names.  One through VP247 and the other through AP would be my guess.  That's a BIG NO NO!!   I, we, QNK, my Partner forums, all of us DO NOT put up with cheating of any kind.  This person has been banned from QNK and my Partner forums, has been reported to VP247 and AP and on top of that believe me word spreads fast.

Queens

RUN_TOTO
BETTYM63
MIMI48
VEX44
XXSHARBEARXX
NADI26
YAHOOTER
LADYPHOENIX
SUMERBLU

Kings

BARRON_9
ROBOPOT
TRICKY94
TRASH72
FANKARPATY
BADBOOY
JK_KY
DPK1957
_2MUCHBEER_
XRUDSTERX
FRT Moderator and still proud of it!

www.queensnkings.com

Bucnright

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 09:32:01 PM »
Her IP has been blocked and I sent her a little email.

You cheated by playing under Vegas and AP in the QueensNKings final. By doing so you have been blocked from playing any of our games and from our sites. If you try to play an event of ours at Vegas poker or AP I have spoken to the manager of both sites and your accounts will be froze.
New poker forum PFP Poker freeroll password

pooterguy

• Freeroll Chaser
  • Did someone say beer?
Playing simultaneously from AP and VP247
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 09:36:55 PM »
This has become a very common occurrence, and is the primary reason why some forums' private game attendance numbers have doubled almost overnight.

GOTHEART

• Freeroll Chaser
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 02:56:08 PM »
Pooterguy, your comment was great! I am a firm believer in playing MOSTLY the forum buy-ins too. Not such a donk-fest and you play with more reputable players! Of course, you may still run into a cheater, but the forum games are better!

schister10j

• Freeroll Chaser
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 02:29:08 AM »
tHAT'S A BUMMER, THEY WERE APPARENTLY GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN A SEAT, SO WHY CHEAT LIKE THAT.
You can't win if you don't lose.

schister10j

• Freeroll Chaser
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2008, 02:29:29 AM »
Sorry, caps lock was on....... :lol:
You can't win if you don't lose.

puzzykat

• STRAIGHT
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2008, 08:14:14 AM »
i don't like cheaters either.  thanks for being on top of this.

betty6263

• FULLHOUSE
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2008, 03:39:17 PM »
You're welcome puzzykat!!  We don't like cheaters here either or at our partner forums, we do our best to not let it happen, but it does and when it does we do what we can to put a stop to it.  :mrgreen:
FRT Moderator and still proud of it!

www.queensnkings.com

haystack

• Freeroll Chaser
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2008, 03:56:45 PM »
i know alot of people said with the ap/vp merge that this kinda thing was going to happen guess they where right

Blacksun

• Freeroll Chaser
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2008, 08:07:38 AM »
Quote from: "haystack"
i know alot of people said with the ap/vp merge that this kinda thing was going to happen guess they where right

Actually the merge should have cut this back as they are supposed to have merged all accounts, I know mine has been.

As for the person in question I have good reason to believe she is also one of the pw sharers, especially on the ipoker network.
I'm your Huckleberry, thats just my game.

Josh_Fish

• Freeroll Chaser
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2008, 02:55:10 PM »
glad we handle cheaters properly. their not to be tolerated at any costs

navuta

• PAIR
    • Email
Re: CHEATER!! mimi48 aka niwi48
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2009, 06:50:17 PM »
Could only be a woman to do such a thing....                                                                                                                                                             
Everything is the same, iven the eyes... She cant iven cheat well....                                                                                                                               
Such a sad thing.                                                                                                                                                                                               
Hope she is banned from poker at all.                                                                                                                                                                       
 >:(

Beefheartz

• Freeroll Chaser
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2009, 04:11:52 PM »
well I `ve heard that UltimateBet AP fulltilt and 247,have a lot of multiple accounts,so I would steer clear of those sites,there are too many stories,but it`s bound to happen there because of the amount of accounts altogether compared to other smaller sites.

ttwarrior1

• Freeroll Chaser
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2009, 11:22:48 AM »
just wonder if you turn the names in to the sites, i think you should and let other forums know too

TXHARDBALL24

• Freeroll Chaser
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2009, 01:04:08 PM »
WOW THATS CRAZY NEVER THOUGHT OF DOING THAT LOL