Author Topic: Seriously...  (Read 6194 times)

Morpheus

• Freeroll Chaser
Seriously...
« on: August 06, 2007, 03:38:00 PM »
Does this really work?  Will your game improve?  Is it easy to use?  Has anyone used this before and can vouch for the product?  I'm just interested in hearing from other consumers with real-life experiences.

Bucnright

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH
Seriously...
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 04:45:52 PM »
If everyone else plays poker using hand odds and outs then it would work.
New poker forum PFP Poker freeroll password

str3tchnuts

• Freeroll Chaser
Seriously...
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 02:23:33 PM »
Yeah, if anyone finds some software that tells me what to bet, when to fold , etc., and consistantly wins, let me know.  I'd also like to see everyones hole cards......lol.

AcesUp

• Freeroll Chaser
Seriously...
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 08:53:11 PM »
Im working on a new poker program that will let you know what hands to fold preflop.....think im gonna call it common sense  8)
JACKDOG

umbe

• Freeroll Chaser
Seriously...
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2008, 05:38:40 PM »
I was wondering that if someone could produce a great poker software he would probably keep it for himself not sharing-selling it. Anyways i would propably use AcesUp programm Common sence  :lol:

stacknbricks

• Freeroll Chaser
Re: Seriously...
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 05:07:08 AM »
i think software would be helpful if used right

like calculating your exact odds of hitting the flush then you see if its worth calling depending on the pot

giraug

• PAIR
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2009, 10:38:20 AM »
There is one thing we need to remember, Poker is a game of chances(probability) and gambling, tehre are no rules on when to bet or fold... all cards have the same probabiility of hitting trips or better... but all cards have the same chance. The we have to see the strength of cards we get hands that tie in the general game (1 pair, 2 pairs, trips, etc). And as its a game of gambling there are players that are more aggresive (rely more on luck and love gambling) and others that are more careful and play tight.

but no one is an idiot... it depends on how you see it.

If you play poker you have to be aware that as its a game of probability is most probable that you will lose sometimes.

JED47

• Freeroll Chaser
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2009, 03:40:32 PM »
I tried it but did not find it helped much.

wilsoncfc

• Freeroll Chaser
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2009, 03:49:10 PM »
Yeah, if anyone finds some software that tells me what to bet, when to fold , etc., and consistantly wins, let me know.  I'd also like to see everyones hole cards......lol.

lmao i also wouldnt mind that if someone could provide me with that id give you all my credits lol....no need for a job anymore :)
Allin Situation: 7s-7c vs 7h-3s...Flop: 7d-8h-9h...Turn: 10h....River: 6h...Not Only Does 7-3 Beat 7-7 It Beats It Well  ;D

trash

• 2 PAIR
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2010, 03:03:19 PM »
I've tried to install no less than 3 of these programs and, frankly, I could not get one of them to work.

nodelay69

• Freeroll Chaser
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2010, 08:11:56 AM »
I'm not sure about software to improve my game .. I think it is a scam for my money ..
SeeYou On The Felt!!

Bucnright

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2010, 08:39:27 AM »
Yep

If software can make you earn $500 an hour why sell it for $29.95, just play poker. You wouldn't want the players you are playing against to have the same advantage.
New poker forum PFP Poker freeroll password

trash

• 2 PAIR
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2010, 01:21:02 PM »
Poker players with common sense?  Do people with common sense play poker?  Just asking....

pjr54

• Freeroll Chaser
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2010, 03:42:18 PM »
Common sense on todays world, you must be kidding. You have q country of morons with a cell phone stuck in there ear.

FatBasset

• PAIR
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2010, 05:55:35 PM »
poker tracking software can help you keep track of opponents tendencies.  PokerTracker and Holdem Manager are the most popular. Niether guarantee you will have success though.