Author Topic: Collusion  (Read 6307 times)

taiinuts

• Freeroll Chaser
Collusion
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2007, 10:49:40 PM »
i dont think its collusion.. its most likely a dumb ass poker bot... that saw 'ALL IN!" to his bet and folded.. just my thought.

countryjo

• Freeroll Chaser
    • Email
Collusion
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2007, 02:50:13 PM »
I don't usually pay any attention to the chats that go on in the poker rooms I am there to play poker not to chat. I don't care who is there if I know them or not I just don't chat in the chat rooms. So if you see me at the tables you may hi and if I don't answer back don't be offended. I know that there are probably some people who thinks they have to cheat to win a game but they will end up getting caught in the end. Nothing last forever. I am so glad that you have started a good clean and honest forum.

vsparky

• Freeroll Chaser
    • http://www.vsparky.com
Collusion
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2007, 07:09:45 PM »
Quote from: "jsaw"
Happydel  - it  is a strange play to fold with 120 to 1.  I agree with the post that described doing the same thing because he was playing four tourneys; I have probably done the same thing - but not intentionally.  However, the  16 second delay appears to be a crude attempt to indicate he was on a difficult decision - when, of course, he was not.   I admire you picking off this classic chip shift  and hope you list the names of the two players involved.

The worst case I witnessed was on Canbet when they had the Monday night $1000 freeroll.  There were five Romanians at my table.  The SB (big stack) bet 4xBB pre flop, a continuation bet on the flop, a half pot  bey on the turn, then folded on the river.  The BB, the short stack, simply called and collected the pot.

I am not saying it is or it isn't, but I do know that I have made some pretty stupid plays because I am playing 4 or 5 games  :roll: while playing Goldminer and installing a mod in my forum and checking my email all at the same time 8O .  LOL

I wouldn't call someone a cheater based on one or two hands, consistantly loosing to the same player however is suspect

I just take the highroad and assume everyone is on the up and up, poker is FUN for me, why would I want to ruin it with suspicions

FatBasset

• PAIR
    • Email
Re: Collusion
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2010, 10:39:56 AM »
It is surprising how far people will twist logic to avoid facing the fact there are cheaters in online poker.  The call button shows how many chips are required to call. 

puzzykat

• STRAIGHT
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2010, 08:21:54 AM »
was a dumb fold for sure.  don't need a screen shot to visualize.  prolly was a chip dump.  that site was plagued by them. 

as for the str8 flush and 88 hands.  being called a cheater was totally inappropriate.  luckbox is more like it. :P

of course there are cheaters online.  no better place for them to hide.  don't need a screenshot.  just send in the hand #  tourny/table  date/time helpful.  it is a priority of most sites to clear these issues promptly.   if it isn't,  think twice before playing there.

Roller

• Freeroll Chaser
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2010, 09:00:06 PM »

Remove the Fungus from the tables.

Remover the Cheaters.

:'(