Author Topic: Need some money or a place to earn interest on your money?  (Read 1057 times)

wixx

• Freeroll Chaser
Need some money or a place to earn interest on your money?
« on: April 23, 2008, 08:42:52 AM »

Want some cash to do whatever you want to do with?  There is a new online money transfer service (they are not calling themselves an ewallet, so I will not either)  That charges no fees to load, transfer, accept transfers, or withdrawal to a linked bank account.  They charge a modest $2.50 handling fee if you request a check payment as your form of withdrawal.  In order to get more accounts ( picture a room full of investors and company A says we have 30 accounts and company B says we have thousands of accounts) they are offering $25 free just for signing up.  That is right you do not need to link it to you bank or make any deposit, just sign up and they will give you $25.  This offer is good until May 15th.  I would expect that after May 15th they may still offer to give you $25, but you would need to make a minimum deposit at that time.  This is exactly what Paypal did when they first started and ING Direct, the online bank as well.  Ing offered $25 to anyone that signed up through an existing member, Then they offered $25 to anyone that signed up through a member and deposited $50.  Now they still offer $25 for referrals, but the minimum opening deposit is $250.  ING does not have a referral link so if you were interested in opening an account with a minimum $250 to get $25 free plus a great interest rate and no fees, email me at finance@wixxswasteland.com for an invite there.  They also have an online checking account now which pays interest!  They offer free online bill pay, even printing and mailing the checks for you if you are paying a person or company that does not accept electronic payments.  You can also get a debit card just like your current banks checking account, only without the fees and with competative interest. put ING Savings, ING checking, or ING both in the subject please.  

So on to the free money from Revolution money Exchange...want to earn $25?   Click the link and sign up.  Once approved there will be a $25 transfer waiting for you to accept.  Want $60 instead???  Sign up get the $25, then refer your wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend.  You get $10 for referring them and they get the $25.  Have them transfer their $25 to you and then you can withdrawal the $60.  Once you receive your check (minus the check fee of $2.50) or withdrawal to your linked checking account (takes a few days to clear, like any other electronic transfer) you can use that money any way that you want...perhaps making a deposit at a poker room and supporting FreeRollTourny.  

dallas12

• Freeroll Chaser
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 05:36:36 AM »
OK I WAS JUST AT THE SITE AND I DO NOT SEE ANYTHING THAT SAYS IT IS A  SECURE.
TODAY IS A GOOD DAY TO WIN IT ALL

wixx

• Freeroll Chaser
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 09:09:41 PM »
well https is the prefix...the s is for secure...
Mousing over the secure icon of the lock on firefox says it is verified by digicert inc  and uses 128 bit encryption.