Author Topic: poker game  (Read 5107 times)

mommy5945

• PAIR
    • http://www.myleague.com/mamasplayhouse
Re: poker game
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2009, 02:31:52 PM »
yea if you read every ones post you will see what were talking about and if you have any ideas   pls feel free to post them  i am sure  when the boss see this they may  add some thing over here or like loverman274545 said they might allow us to join this game  cause that would be great sounds like good idea to me.

FatBasset

• PAIR
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2009, 07:04:55 AM »
Anyone know if they have started this game?  Sounds like it would be fun.  I've got some points, but haven't seen anything in the store to spend them on.

Sumer

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2009, 07:40:13 AM »
 :) Hi FatBasset!!

Currently, we are not running a poker game for credits here at FRT.
We do run private tournys here where you purchase the password from the store with your credits.

Also, if you happen to visit the store at just the right time...you may be able to purchase $5 at one of the poker sites listed. It is usually in the store once a month..and goes very quickly.

PFP, our sister site, is running a credit game at Third Bullet. It runs once a month and the next game is  scheduled for Oct. 17. You can get the info for this game at www.pokerfreerollpassword.com

Good luck in your games!!
Sumer  ;)

Since you just recently joined PFP ~~ just a couple posts and you will have enough credits there for the game!! ;)

loverman274545

• Freeroll Chaser
    • mamasplayhouse
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2009, 05:36:14 PM »
well maybe more then a couple cause the game is about 50 per person   so i would make  about 7 post   unless you write more  cause the more you write the more you make i hope to see you over there too    thanks  for the help sumer your great.

nodelay69

• Freeroll Chaser
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2010, 02:33:02 PM »
poker points cool .... I would play it
SeeYou On The Felt!!

dallas12

• Freeroll Chaser
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2010, 03:56:07 PM »
cool
TODAY IS A GOOD DAY TO WIN IT ALL

ChokeHold

• Freeroll Chaser
  • BALLIN'!
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2010, 05:54:12 PM »
Most likely this will be a points buy in and whoever buys the ticket for X amount of credits will be able to see the password and our poker room names will have to be posted so they can determine who gets payed what? Is this correct?

trash

• 2 PAIR
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2010, 09:04:48 PM »
FYI - you might check the dates of the posts to make sure the information is current....