Author Topic: poker game  (Read 5108 times)

mommy5945

• PAIR
    • http://www.myleague.com/mamasplayhouse
poker game
« on: June 19, 2009, 02:42:25 PM »
are you guys going to have a poker game over here for forum credits like on your other site? i sure hope so and hope its at anther poker site cause i dont have the one you play at there so hope you can pick a diffreant place to hold it here if you choose to do so thanks for all the tournaments you do have its great.

navuta

• PAIR
    • Email
Re: poker game
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 11:22:56 AM »
They have partners who hold some nice games..
Most are from texaswheel.
Welcome... to the freerolls word!

crazzvette

• 2 PAIR
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 05:54:51 AM »
poker games , had to think about this one , how about our own room on any site and have it a ring-game set up  . and we play with our credits from here ? or a buy in for credits and winner's split the pot ? just a suggestion , lol .

crazzvette

mommy5945

• PAIR
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 02:44:05 PM »
hey thats idea i like your thoughts hope the boss is checking on this post he may set some thing up for us i am sure there always looking for thoughts of new ways to let us play  so just keep posting here maybe we will see some new things you never know.

bitchymomma

• Freeroll Chaser
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 05:00:00 PM »
well u know this site has the best offers i have seen yet !! GREAT Job I am sold!! :p :D ;D

MasterTeo

• PAIR
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2009, 05:44:45 AM »
yeah i want the poker game too !!!! its funny to play with other forum member and we have other way to earn chips !!!

mommy5945

• PAIR
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2009, 07:49:04 PM »
wuffman92
Freeroll Chaser

10.00 credits

View Inventory
Send Money to wuffman92

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2009, 07:52:51 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
how do I earn forum points?? i really need to earn some lol

ytou just keep posting to topics you have them in no time but more you right more you can make so try to be more detailed in your replays  so you make the most from your post not just a few word or one line  try to put more in. hope to see you at the table soon.

loverman274545

• Freeroll Chaser
    • mamasplayhouse
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2009, 02:08:57 AM »
yea i won once in the other forum  but its seems they only have it at one site you might try and down load the site mommy  and play it. we been having trouble in filling in it they might take it away or add it to these other forums so we can fill it faster  i hope they do it might be good idea. anther idea ios have bos  with all the forums they have  might have great turn out .

so hopefully the boss will look at these ideas and come up with some thing.

spiderman637

• PAIR
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2009, 11:20:07 AM »
WHENS THIS GAME U GUYS R TALKING ABOUT PAL...
WAITING TO WIN SOME CREDITS...
PLEASE REPLY GUYS...
 :)

Iceecold

• Freeroll Chaser
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2009, 02:21:42 PM »
I think this is a great Idea, ti would be a lot of fun, Ihave been kinda hard pressed since the forum got split up. It's been hard to really make a choice but now Im really leaning towards your way.
Be careful of the words you speaks, keep them soft and sweet. For you never know from day to day which ones, you will have to eat.

loverman274545

• Freeroll Chaser
    • mamasplayhouse
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2009, 10:27:30 AM »
yea they should let all the forums play it but its played every third sat at pfp   so you have to go there sign up and it cost about 50 credits to play it but yes they pay top 3 from the credits that its takes in i think not sure but its a cool game they play it every month. so hope to see you in the next one i am really shocked they wont let this site play it cause it would bring more credits  from to pot  but like i said before maybe the boss will see alot of people would like this game and start one here so if you like to see some thing dont be scared to post the only ones that can get new things is us if they see enough  people they may add it here.

DEAN_01

• Freeroll Chaser
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2009, 10:16:59 PM »

Great Idea, not sure what the folks at the top will say.  Hope fully it's something positive

loverman274545

• Freeroll Chaser
    • mamasplayhouse
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2009, 03:42:22 PM »
yea i am glad too see every one putting there info in here i just hope the boss stops  bye  and takes a look at this and maybe  let both sites  play the same game or come up with a new site  and run two of them not sure how he will or if he dose it but we need more to post so tell every one to come put some thing here on this subject.

FatBasset

• PAIR
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2009, 07:50:29 PM »
I am not sure about what is being said here.  What other forum is splitting up this one?

loverman274545

• Freeroll Chaser
    • mamasplayhouse
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2009, 07:57:06 PM »
no  were talking about  the monthly  game they have over in pfp   we think they should let this one join it or make new game for this one  not sure if you are on both to know abot the monthly game or not but its every third sat .