Author Topic: [url=http://record.optimuspoker.com/_W8N9Np6OF23UOsjNOfgKeWNd7ZgqdRLk/1][color=red][b][u]Optimuspoker[/u][/b][/color][/url] leagues  (Read 3984 times)

Bucnright

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH

365is one of the newer Merge sites. Based in Latin America, they have come up with an innovative approach on how to offer unique games and rewards, exclusive to Optimuspoker

They have the standard "RAKE RACE" promotion that you will see at a lot of sites. Rake Races are for cash table players. At 365Bonitas, they have an updated daily leaderboard list. Prizes start at 11th through  20th, which gets two $11 coupons, a 2.20 coupon, and a $50 bankroll and up untill you get to first place where you are rewarded with three 50K $109 coupons, a $1,000 bankroll, lotsa swag and make their team. This is a good promotion if you are a cash player. Details can be found here 365Bonitas Rake Race

Where Optimuspoker really shines is with it low buyin high payout leagues!

There are Leagues by Nation and Leagues by Region. All league games can be found under Tournaments/Private/League on Optimuspoker
OK, there are 10 Country Leagues. They are....

USA,   CANADA
ARGENTINA,  URUGUAY
FRANCE,   ROMANIA,   HUNGARY,  LITHUANIA,  POLAND
and RESTOFTHEWORLD

Each of the Country Leagues plays about 10 games a month. The USA League games are all at 22:00 server time (other Country's League games are at other set times, but always the same time)

Each Country League plays 6 games (.10 buyin) for a $11.00 coupon (used for the Region League) and 4 games for (2.20 buyin) $25.00 GTD. Points are kept for ALL of the 10 games, and a leaderboard is maintained for each Country.

At the end of each month, Optimuspoker rewards the top 5 points leaders in each Country League with the following Bankrolls:
1) $100
2) $50
3) $30
4) $20
5) $10

Also, the top 10 players from each Country League get to play a last day of the month $500 GTD World Cup Final Match, where the winner joins the Optimuspoker

Information on the Country Leagues can be found at this link: Optimuspoker
In fact all links can be found at their website, at : Optimuspoker

Once you have installed Optimuspoker and run the site, it will open a page to it's website, it will look like this:

When you see that, click on the box beneath where it says "Optimuspoker POKER LEAGUES"
you will be taken to this page:

Scroll down to find your Country. Then click on the emblem/avatar/shield of your Country to go to your Country's League

There is a lot of information here. Like the leaderboard, the Bankroll prizes and a listing of the games and dates,  points awarded for how you place (I am using the USA League as an example):

Now, if that's not enough, they have Region Leagues (monthly).

They are the NORTH AMERICA,   LATIN AMERICA,    and EUROPEAN

These leagues have  4 $220 GTD games with 2.20 buyin and 2 $500 GTD games with a $11.00 coupon entry, a whopping $1,880 in money up for grabs.

To see the details, scroll to the bottom of your Country League and click the shield/avatar/logo of the Regional League that shows for you or when you start Optimuspoker

click on the box below where it says "Optimuspoker POKER TOUR"

Each Region League plays 4 games (2.20 buyin) for a $220 GTD and 2 games for (11.00 buyin/coupon) $500.00 GTD. Points are kept for ALL of the 6 games and a leaderboard is maintained for each Region.

At the end of each month Optimuspoker rewards the top 5 points leaders in each Region League with the following Bankrolls:
1) $100
2) $50
3) $30
4) $20
5) $10

All of the Country Leagues and Region League games are found here:

The top 15 from each Region (usa, Latin, European) get a entry to  Optimuspoker Tours Winners Final with the winner getting a $460 WSOP seat.

OK, here is where it gets real nice, it takes $11.00 Coupons to make the bigger money games and you can earn them for TWENTY CENTS!!

Optimuspoker runs THREE games, listed under the "Scheduled" tab at 12:00 and 16:00 and at 21:00 (for the usa ones) every day. They are .20 buyins where the winner earns a $11.00 coupon (when you win that $11.00 coupon they give you TWO of them)!. Shhhhhhhhh! Let's keep that glitch to ourselves  ;D These games have a 5 player minimum and usually only get 5-7 players.

Then Think about this The NA League games in April averaged 18 players. The USA League games in April averaged 13 players. Great odds - not competing with the entire Merge network as these games are exclusive to Optimuspoker

To top it off, Optimuspoker runs hourly freerolls, interspersed with $2.20 coupon WTA games. Plus there is a $220 guaranteed game run every afternoon. Nice way to spend the time when waiting for another game to start

Optimuspoker.....Gotta love it

Thanks to villaridge for this info.

New poker forum PFP Poker freeroll password

KCfromMARS

• PAIR
Ty 4 all the info....it will take me a few 2 digest all this but will try. I do play at Bonitas quite a bit, and didnt know all this info.
TNX
KC

trash

• 2 PAIR
Wow - the people running 365Bonitas must be "A type" personalities to have all that stuff organized into the process posted here.  Good luck all!

trash

• 2 PAIR
...And there is money in the store for 365Bonitas!  It took several days of posting, but I got some of that.  You can too, so go for it!

jimma97

• Freeroll Chaser
i'll have to check this site out ty for the info on the site

LeanAndMean

• Freeroll Chaser
I do not see the games at 12,16,or 21:00 under scheduled---> all,  regular or special.  are these still being run?

puzzykat

• STRAIGHT
i don't think they are giving away cash prizes anymore for the leagues.  last month they paid out in tourny tickets.  if you want cold cash you are going to have to place in the individual tournys to get that.  depending on the buy in/rebuys and addons,  this can be quite nice! ;D

puzzykat

• STRAIGHT
btw,  i do not see those games listed anymore either.  (the ones for .20c buyin.)  i don't see the sitngos anymore that they had running that you could buy in for very small amount and win tourny ticket.  i would like to see them come back.

puzzykat

• STRAIGHT
the sad time has come when you can't even win coupons for placing 1-5th in the leagues.  there will be an end of the month freeroll for the highest 15th placers in every league.   what's worse is i can't find the Optimuspoker north american tour on the oct schedule.  one game i regged for was already refunded.

to make matters  even worse last night the usa tuesday tourny was cancelled due to lack of interest! (needed 3 more players) 

i truly hope this isn't a sign of the future.... :'(

puzzykat

• STRAIGHT
well it truly was a sign of the future.   totally dead there.  all the league games are off the schedule.  doesn't look promising.  so,   what is a person supposed to do with all their league coupons?  doed anybody know what they are good for?  seems a waste and a pity to just ignore them.

Bucnright

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH
At this point is does not look good for Optimuspoker they still owe affiliates and merge gaming and have tried to pull off a move to another site. The funds are safe if merge takes the skin over and closes it members will have time to withdraw or move funds.

FatBasset

• PAIR
    • Email
When you say "move funds" do you think merge would allow you to transfer your Optimuspoker funds to another merge skin?

cobbie1966

• Freeroll Chaser
here we go again just when i was startin to build money on this site(365bonitas) i have to move or transfer?ok how do you go about moving or transfering to another site? ???

Bucnright

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH
Ath this point they are still open. If anything does happen you will get an email from the network on your options.

FatBasset

• PAIR
    • Email
That's good to know.  Merge does have an interest in making sure that its skins don't cheat anyone out of their money.