Author Topic: Am I a Donkey?  (Read 895 times)

TicketMan4u

• Freeroll Chaser
Am I a Donkey?
« on: July 08, 2010, 08:20:37 PM »
In the chat box of my trophy screen shot in "I WON Optimuspoker Bonitas $220 AGAIN !!!" posted under Trophy Collection my opponent, YoureGoing2CryNow, typed "now that was a total donk hand". Am I a donkey for playing that hand this way? I was called one. Give me your opinion. I was the chip leader about 60K to his 40K. I was already the BB. He only called the SB, he didn't raise. If he had raised 3 or 4 times BB, which is what I would have done with K Q, I probably would have folded. Then the flop comes K, 4, A which gives me a possible one end straight dra. I check and again he only bets 1500 so I call and lucky me the 5 falls on the turn. I check again not to reveal the nuts and he bets 3000 so I raise to 9075. Now there's an Ace showing on the
table and he's holding at best a pair of Kings and what does he do? HE GOES ALL IN! If my opponent had check/raised like I had it would have told me he at least had an Ace. Then when I beat him he has then nerve to say it was a "donk hand". Well, you be my judge. Lets hear it.