Author Topic: [url=http://www.bodog.com/welcome/1169938/betting-offers/wsop-main-event-satellite.html][color=red][b][u]Bodog[/u][/b][/color][/url] DOWNLOAD FOR US CANUCKS  (Read 904 times)

Rudster

• PAIR
I just went and downloaded Bodog, when I tried to login I kept getting this message "YOUR CURRENT ACCOUNT STATUS DOES NOT ALLOW YOU ACCESS TO THE POKER ROOM. PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE" After making a phone call to them, they tell me there is nothing wrong with my account and I should be able to login with no problems. Well they changed my deposit status from US dollars to Canadian, that didn't work, they asked if I could uninstall and reinstall, that didn't work, then they changed my password, that didn't work, they asked me to restart my computor, that didn't work, then they asked me to shut down my putor and start from there, that didn't work, they asked if I could sign in from the website, no problem there, but I still can't play poker from there website, they asked me to try loging in using my email addy and password, then my acct. # and password, and still the same message pops up. Do any other of my fellow Canucks have this problem?
TAKE IT TO THE RIVER AND YOU WILL DROWN!

NELLOB

• STRAIGHT
NELLOB  MAN  OF  LEISURE  AND  POKER  LOVER