Author Topic: [url=http://www.pokercs.com/_1ffe08ada6c05488e4b6002f06212308/1][color=red][b][u]Carbon[/u][/b][/color][/url] Poker Twitter Freeroll  (Read 2995 times)

teabagger357

• STRAIGHT
I just got a new coupon for this Sunday I do believe. I don't think there was one last Sunday but not sure on that.

giraug

• PAIR
I checked today and I received the coupon, but not sure when its going to be played... if its this sunday I wont be able, but think there will be more games.

DEN23DEN

• PAIR
  • ...TIME I$ MONEY...
Its every sunday i think.The next one is on the 28th this month... ;D
...TIME I$ MONEY...

giraug

• PAIR
This weekend I will be out of city... so I wont be able to play... hope 1 of you win some $$ in this game as I plan to win next weeks game!!! lol

good luck

puzzykat

• STRAIGHT

kingmotan

• Freeroll Chaser
    • Email
I was a nice game, in the beginning. finished 2nd in the first one for 42$ then more and more ppl found this and it's pretty much a donk fest now. but a 250$ freeroll is still nice for whoever has time

teabagger357

• STRAIGHT
I finish in the top 20. Just got bored and over played a hand should finished inn the top 10. Oh well may next week.

wilsoncfc

• Freeroll Chaser
thanks for this i have recieved my coupon for the next 1 i thinks its on saturday?? the prizepool is paid out in tournaments ??? 1st place recieving entry to 200k tournament i think??? 2nd 11k etc etc ??? i will definetley be playing this :)
Allin Situation: 7s-7c vs 7h-3s...Flop: 7d-8h-9h...Turn: 10h....River: 6h...Not Only Does 7-3 Beat 7-7 It Beats It Well  ;D