Author Topic: Free Cash  (Read 9822 times)

puzzykat

• STRAIGHT
Re: Free Cash
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2009, 03:56:02 PM »
you would be surprised just how far free money can take you.  it can go a long ways!

DEN23DEN

• PAIR
  • ...TIME I$ MONEY...
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2009, 09:32:24 PM »
This sounds great.Thank you.
...TIME I$ MONEY...

NELLOB

• STRAIGHT
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2009, 07:50:34 AM »
Hey, 'Buc'.  I cashed in one-thousand credits for the "free cash" at Carbon Poker a number of days ago.  No joy yet, am wondering what the time frame is for this "free cash" to be deposited to my account??  Thanks.
NELLOB  MAN  OF  LEISURE  AND  POKER  LOVER

Tonky666

• Freeroll Chaser
  • good luck
    • cardz247
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2009, 01:01:40 PM »
good idea thanx for FREEEEEEEEEE CASHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good luck.

NELLOB

• STRAIGHT
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2009, 07:34:51 PM »
Hey, 'Buc'.  Seeing as you didn't answer my post above, I now have another question for you.  I would like to confirm from you whether I made a mistake.  So far this month I purchased free cash from both Cake and Carbon.  I wasn't sure if buying once a month meant buying only from one site.  Please let me know if I shouldn't have done this.  Much appreciated, thanks.

crazzvette

• 2 PAIR
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2009, 05:38:16 AM »
i like the free cash and i have been posting , and even thou i don't have enough yet , i plan on posting anyways because i like to type and have fun , weeeeeeeeeeeeee , lol .

crazzvette

Bucnright

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2009, 06:43:12 AM »
Hey, 'Buc'.  Seeing as you didn't answer my post above, I now have another question for you.  I would like to confirm from you whether I made a mistake.  So far this month I purchased free cash from both Cake and Carbon.  I wasn't sure if buying once a month meant buying only from one site.  Please let me know if I shouldn't have done this.  Much appreciated, thanks.

It is one purchase of free cash from the store per month to allow other members a chance to purchase.
New poker forum PFP Poker freeroll password

NELLOB

• STRAIGHT
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2009, 07:16:53 AM »
Thanks, 'Buc', for your reply.  Now that I am clear on this subject, it will not happen again.  Of the two purchases I made, I would like the Cake one to be effected.  Will you return to me the Carbon purchase credits?  I hope so!!!! Thanks.

crazzvette

• 2 PAIR
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2009, 04:52:41 AM »
great , was going to purchase the Cake $5.00 but now it says that it's sold out , oh well , how's    that saying go again , snooze ya lose , lol . always next month , weeeeeeeeeeee .

crazzvette

NELLOB

• STRAIGHT
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2009, 07:31:19 AM »
Hey 'crazz'.  You can't sit on the fence all day and ponder life's mysteries and wonder about the birds and the bees.  ???  Suggest, early July 1, you check out the store again.  Good luck.  ;D ;)

crazzvette

• 2 PAIR
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2009, 10:07:23 AM »
Hey 'crazz'.  You can't sit on the fence all day and ponder life's mysteries and wonder about the birds and the bees.  ???  Suggest, early July 1, you check out the store again.  Good luck.  ;D ;)

no problem , i'll just wait , and wait , and wait till next month . ifor my chance at the free cash , untill then i hope that you win it big with what you have earned from here and think of me , lol .

crazzvette

apwrestlin79

• Freeroll Chaser
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2009, 12:31:25 PM »
Wow! Im new here so each month I can use my forum credits to buy cash on my poker site??? Does it apply to any site?

NELLOB

• STRAIGHT
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2009, 12:50:59 PM »
Accordingly, it might help you to read the appropriat forume threads which provide your answer.

FKSCREENNAMES

• Freeroll Chaser
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2009, 04:28:59 PM »
Is there ever a credits for cash option for UltimateBet and or PokerStars? As these are the sites that I play on.

Romulus1970

• Freeroll Chaser
    • Romulus Poker
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2009, 09:10:32 AM »
Great!