Author Topic: BIG Surprise Coming Soon!!!  (Read 3473 times)

betty6263

• FULLHOUSE
BIG Surprise Coming Soon!!!
« on: July 18, 2007, 06:37:30 PM »
Hey all we got a BIG Surprise coming that has been kept a secret for a while now.
You don't want to miss out on this, so make sure to check back soon for further information on our BIG Surprise.

Cya soon!
Betty & Bucnright too
FRT Moderator and still proud of it!

www.queensnkings.com

Bucnright

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 07:32:25 AM »
We have built a site just to handle our Ladies and Men challenge games. The site will also have private events for each gender.

I built the site and Betty is in charge of everything. She will still be a moderator here with this site we will just have the option to offer you even more events. The events for this site will be advertised here on the calender and forum, but you have to be a member of Queens N Kings to get the passwords.

The first and only poker forum that's all about finding out which one of the genders is really the better poker player.  The females vs the males here, we will have various ways of finding out, with different games and at different poker sites.
There has been ladies only sections at several forums and have even seen a couple of men only sections, which have come about because of the ladies only ones.  There has also been some poker forums that have had the occassional "Battle of the Sexes" games within their forum or against another forum.  This is the first poker forum to have all of that in one place.  The females get their own sections and games and the males get there own sections and games, plus get to play together and challenge each other.
New poker forum PFP Poker freeroll password

t1tpfdc

• 2 PAIR
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 10:42:34 AM »
Why does it say on the registration page that I was referred to the new forum by Pokerking?
Never heard of the dude ...

t1

Bucnright

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 01:28:09 PM »
Sssshhh Pokerking is bucnright. Betty is totally in charge of that site so I don't want members to know its me.
New poker forum PFP Poker freeroll password

t1tpfdc

• 2 PAIR
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 01:42:35 PM »
Mumms the word ...

ps had me suspicions ...  ds

haystack

• Freeroll Chaser
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 03:49:42 PM »
i hope it was good i think i may have missed this one

cobbie1966

• Freeroll Chaser
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2009, 04:03:54 AM »
i,really hoe this really works out for every one.so i ca n show the female gender that i wear the pants in any poker game,lol,sounds like great fun..see ya there in the future...cobbie

cobbie1966

• Freeroll Chaser
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2009, 04:24:45 AM »
ok king an queen,i havejoined ur forum,i think its going to pretty cool,to show the queens whos the boss of this forum,lolor at least try to spankem,....later...cobbie

NELLOB

• STRAIGHT
Re: BIG Surprise Coming Soon!!!
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2009, 10:22:14 AM »
Personally, I am not happy with your opening up other forumns.  I know and understand why you do it, but in my mind, it does not justify my having to join other forums.  Why not add the features of your other forums to this one and make Freeroll Tourny one big, successful forum?
NELLOB  MAN  OF  LEISURE  AND  POKER  LOVER

spidyberge

• PAIR
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2009, 10:25:59 AM »
Personally, I am not happy with your opening up other forumns.  I know and understand why you do it, but in my mind, it does not justify my having to join other forums.  Why not add the features of your other forums to this one and make Freeroll Tourny one big, successful forum?

i would have to agree with also , just more headackes having other forums , stick to just one and make life easier . just my thought also . spidy .

navuta

• PAIR
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2009, 11:03:40 AM »
Hey...                         
I would like to buy some itens on the store..                         
what do I have to do?                                                                                                                                                                       
thanks..                                       
hugs..                         

Sumer

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2009, 08:44:06 AM »
QueensNKings had it's grand opening in July of 2007.  :D  :D

puzzykat

• STRAIGHT
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2009, 07:48:29 PM »
well then looks like qnk's is going to have a 2yr anniversary next month!  still going strong and the queens still kick butt!

asz

• 2 PAIR
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2009, 09:48:08 PM »
i so wish i had bank on the sites the games are held on. then oh well soon enough it should all come together. and then, oh woe unto them snivelers or as some call them men. mwhahahhaaaa

peace asz