Author Topic: Rules for Freerolls  (Read 7727 times)

ROGUE63

• Freeroll Chaser
ty
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2008, 06:34:43 PM »
thanks buc your doing a great job with this.at a FTA tv  forum i am a member of we had one idiot who tried to get banned on purpose and then he would come back and taunt them in chat and they have some pretty serious hackers there after banning about 25 diff ip addresses thier advice to those in chat was to ignore him lol but after a while they did catch him and he doesnt come there anymore hope you get rid of  this weasel .And it was real easy to get passwords here before i think these thieves tend to dislike work maybe they will move on to forums that offer easier picking.Anyway wish you best of luck with this and thanks appreciate all the work you put into this no wonder this is one of the best poker forums on the web.

Bucnright

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH
Rules for Freerolls
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2008, 06:49:03 PM »
Once they all start having their players accounts closed for playing in my events if their usernames are not posted here they might stop also. 5 sites that are listed here agreed to close players accounts if I send them the players names.
New poker forum PFP Poker freeroll password

Boardtalk

• Freeroll Chaser
OK
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2008, 08:43:28 PM »
:D  :D  :D

Hey,,
   I  really  Don't  Like  Playing  The  Freerolls.......

But  I  Do  Enjoy Playing  The  BUY  INS :D  :D  :D  :D

Most  Sites,  My  Alias  Is   PLUCKOFF or  PLUCKYOU

I  Hope  You  Get  Some  More  Buy  Ins  @  AP,Reefer,Walker,Ironduke
Redstar,And  PokerStars.  Thats  Where  I  Have  Plenty  Of  Loot  @

Keep  Up  The   Good  Work.....

See  You  @  The  Finale  Table.....Late

villaridge

• Freeroll Chaser
new rules
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2008, 09:14:01 AM »
let me jump on board in applauding the new rules. you all are doing a good job here. Plus this is going to be a BIG benifit for me and the other frt members. less of the sitting out players, and hey with fewer party crashers, much better chance for me to waltz away with that 1st place finish.
 A gambler never makes the same mistake twice. It's usually three or more times. - VP Pappy

PLAYFUL1

• Freeroll Chaser
Re: Mr. bucNright & Staff
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2008, 08:31:40 PM »
YAH  I TOTALLY AGREE WITH LARRDAWG WE GOTTA STOP THE THIEVES :evil:

Quote from: "Larrdawg69"
I would like to say "Thank you" for looking out for us  forum members better interest, and in doing everything you can to keep this "Idiot" in check. FRT feels more secure now and we can enjoy our Tourney's knowing everybody in them is part of the FRT family. Your professionalism show's in the way you and your staff put together these most excellent events and run a tight ship here at FRT forum. So I guess I'll see you all at the final tables and Good Luck to all. :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

PLAYFUL1

• Freeroll Chaser
Re: new rules
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2008, 08:43:46 PM »
VILLA U KNOT WALTZIN ANYWHERE U CANT EVEN DANCE AND AGAIN BUC U DOING A GREAT JOB :roll: U KNOW VILLA 1ST PLACE HAS A BETTER RING NEXT 2 MY  NAME LOL

Quote from: "villaridge"
let me jump on board in applauding the new rules. you all are doing a good job here. Plus this is going to be a BIG benifit for me and the other frt members. less of the sitting out players, and hey with fewer party crashers, much better chance for me to waltz away with that 1st place finish.

dough_monkey

• Freeroll Chaser
    • Email
Rules for Freerolls
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2008, 12:58:36 PM »
Sorry that you and Betty are having to go to these extremes. I enjoy playing the Freerolls (and Buy-Ins when I have the chippies to do so). I find the freerolls are a way to test my patience and skill against others. If I win, great ... If I don't, well it's a lesson learned (hopefully one I will remember).

Kudos to Buc, Betty and Sumerblu for an excellent operation! Hope to continue seeing ya'all at the tables.

"Fire your Guns, and let the Chips fall where they may!!!"

your ever so humble

dough_monkey

wixx

• Freeroll Chaser
Rules for Freerolls
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2008, 09:30:41 AM »
I agree as well, you guys are doing a great job and I am honored to play in buyins to return the support to the forum.

jwlaw35

• Freeroll Chaser
very good
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2008, 09:55:31 AM »
Password theifs are just annoying. It is not worth loosing your reputation with your friends at the poker forum not is moral. anyway why do you want to add more players to the field anyway. the smaller the game the less people to weed through
jw

sand

• 2 PAIR
    • Email
Rules for Freerolls
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2008, 09:45:16 AM »
how do you spel usernamee
 :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
THINK OUTSIDE THE FLOP

ythelongface

• Freeroll Chaser
Rules for Freerolls
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2008, 12:26:25 PM »
anything that helps keep out nonmembers is welcome. ty for the games

crazyman

• Freeroll Chaser
Rules for Freerolls
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2008, 02:21:20 PM »
I think its a great thing to do to keep all the non forum mebers away from all tourneys and not just the freerolls

daRomingNOME

• Freeroll Chaser
repy to message
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2008, 07:30:30 AM »
ya get my vote  :P

Zorro

• Freeroll Chaser
Rules for Freerolls
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2008, 06:42:52 AM »
You want my screen name (=nickname) or my login name in the pokerroom (=username) ?

I wrote my nickname.

bigpaws

• Freeroll Chaser
Rules for Freerolls
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2008, 11:32:47 AM »
I've just joined and having browsed the forum ofr a while, looking for the password for tonight's freeroll at Bodog, I've finally read this thread - now I appreciate why I can't find it.

Oh well, hopefully, I'll get in next week.

Enjoy your game guys n gals