Author Topic: 40% Rakeback  (Read 2320 times)

pokerpete

• Freeroll Chaser
40% Rakeback
« on: June 03, 2010, 02:39:08 PM »
I have to say I love RaiseandFold poker room. The 40% rakeback they give me every week is a big plus to my small bankroll. I know they aren't a big room like stars or tilt and frankly I am glad they aren't. The fish at this site is pretty large and I love these euro players who think they can bluff all the time.

I will say this room is different in a lot of ways besides the rake. They have an all day tournament schedule for women and are doing some kind of big promotion for a ladies poker championship. LOL where's something for the guys? I guess the cruise promotion is for us guys that play but that's not my cup of tea.

I guess I should just be thankful for the rakeback and not complain. I win some, lose some, lose some more and win it back. So my variance is all over the place but it makes it a challenge that's for sure.

I recommend RaiseandFold and I am happy, trust me if that changes, I'll be the first to drop the bombs.

KCfromMARS

• PAIR
Re: 40% Rakeback
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 02:47:22 PM »
Never heard of this site.  Is it one of ours and USA friendly?
TNX
KC

asz

• 2 PAIR
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 03:39:24 PM »
same here never heard of it. what network is it?? what are the requirements for the 40 percent rake back??

sounds good and that so often means wool over my eyes....lol

peace  asz

pokerpete

• Freeroll Chaser
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 12:11:43 AM »
Sorry about the lack of response, my computer blew up and I had issues in getting all my sites back in the transfer of information.

RaiseandFold is on Everleaf network and there isn't any requirements to get the 40% rakeback. They just give it to everyone who plays there. It's like clock work every Tuesday I get an e-mail with my earnings, what games I played and how much rake I paid total and my refund.

It's USA friendly, I have deposited with Visa and recently Pic Club with no issues. I love the place and these Euros are absolutely loose. They are some of the worst players I've ever seen. The players from China and Italy are ATM's

If you join up look for me I am Portypete.