Author Topic: Ewalletxpress withdraws  (Read 1915 times)

Bucnright

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH
Ewalletxpress withdraws
« on: August 18, 2009, 06:22:05 AM »
Ewalletxpress is temporarily no longer accepting merchant payouts. Nobody knows how long yet,  just get the same response that others that left the USA market started with TEMPORARILY. 

If your looking for another way to withdraw if your in the USA try Usemywallet. You can request to set up an account thru Merge or Cake network sites.
New poker forum PFP Poker freeroll password

asz

• 2 PAIR
Re: Ewalletxpress withdraws
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 05:09:41 PM »
i heard about this the other day. i was considering using them too. luckily i went with picclub. but how long before they are all effected. i sent in a ppa letter to my senators and got back, what was very close too a nasty response. and not from one but from both senators. informing me of how it wasn't legal to play poker on-line for money. and how they were both in support of the current laws concerning internet gambling.   it was very dishearting to say the least. of course i am in the state of Texas. the home of hold em, and this states senators cant even find the heart to support a home grown game. very sad and not very  supportive of native culture.

peace

asz

trash

• 2 PAIR
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 07:02:00 PM »
eWalletXpress is working fine for me now.  They must have fixed their problems.

puzzykat

• STRAIGHT
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 09:47:16 AM »
i have heard that also.  do i need a bank account to fund ewalletxpress  or can i use i disposable credit card?  (that's why i went with picc club  but less sites using picc club now)

asz

• 2 PAIR
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 11:04:28 AM »
i think you need to give your bank account info. that was the reason i went picclub as well. and as you pointed out puzzykat, they are lacking in sites. i am just very skeptical about giving my bank info anywhere any time.

peace  asz

puzzykat

• STRAIGHT
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2010, 08:14:48 AM »
i share an account and made a promise when i first started playing poker online that i would never divulge bank account info online.  so it is crucial that i use disposable forms of depositing.  it has worked everywhere for me except the 2 places i love to play and they are both on merge.  why do they make it so difficult for me there ?

jimmyjay

• Freeroll Chaser
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2010, 06:13:42 PM »
You can set up an account to be used strictly for online purchases including poker deposits.  If the sites have echecks, I am pretty sure that they will go through ok in the US.  You may have to keep a certain minimum in the account for the bank not to fee you to death.  I would not give them a business or household account with the spouse.  It could lead me to becoming a victim of domestic abuse.
pstars-JesseGame
ap jnewberry
DoylesRoom, tilt and UltimateBet xxnewbsxx
Cake unclejimmy