Author Topic: [url=http://www.pokercs.com/_1ffe08ada6c05488e4b6002f06212308/1][color=red][b][u]Carbon[/u][/b][/color][/url] Poker Twitter Freeroll  (Read 2987 times)

herlis

• PAIR
found this at Carbon Poker homepage its a new promo freeroll.

Twitter Freeroll

Not one to be left behind the times Carbon's new Twitter page is celebrating its 200th follower with a special $200 Freeroll, exclusive to followers of the Carbon Twitter feed. The new Twitter update service allows users to keep up to date with the latest Carbon news, promotions and table action, plus we will also be running ongoing Twitter Freerolls.

For players who aren't yet following the Carbon twitter feed feel free to join the party, we're located at http://twitter.com/Carbon. For all of our valued players living in the stone age and are confused by all our tweeting about twitter, to enlighten you - its a service that allows anyone to keep up to date with pretty much anything just by following a feed.

In order to be eligible for Carbon's $200 Freeroll and any future Twitter promotions, simply sign up and follow the Carbon feed. In order to receive the entry coupon for these Freerolls we will need to check that you have a twitter account and are indeed following Carbon. This means you will need to submit your twitter username and password which we will use to verify your twitter account and then credit your poker account with an entry coupon to the freeroll!

In order to be eligible for Carbon's $200 Freeroll and any future Twitter promotions, simply sign up and follow the Carbon feed. In order to receive the entry coupon for these Freerolls we will need to check that you have a twitter account and are indeed following Carbon.

Below you will see a verify your twitter account box, all you need to do is enter your twitter account name, if you unsure of this it will be www.twitter.com/yourusername.

After entering your username your twitter account will be sent a private message with an activation code. This activation code must be entered into the box, which you will notice has now changed to accept you activation code. Upon entering your activation code you will be sent a coupon for the freeroll!

NELLOB

• STRAIGHT
Sorry.  I don't Twitter, Twatter, Twetter, Twotter, nor Twutter!!!!  Have enough to keep my busy with the forums, playing poker and Blackjack.  Thanks but no thanks.
NELLOB  MAN  OF  LEISURE  AND  POKER  LOVER

teabagger357

• STRAIGHT
Wow that took me afew minutes to figure out. I think I got it though.  Can you see the coupon in your Carbon account? And do the notify you when the next one is or do you have check twitter daily?

teabagger357

• STRAIGHT
Never mind the coupon thing , I just logged on and it told my I got it.

giraug

• PAIR
I still dont have mine... I will check for next game.

teabagger357

• STRAIGHT
I think I actually went to the Carbon website to register. It was confusing for a minute.

teabagger357

• STRAIGHT
I am register for this week. good luck for those who are in.

DEN23DEN

• PAIR
  • ...TIME I$ MONEY...
Thanks for the info.Sure will have a look see whats all this twitter freeroll is.
One question do i have to make an account there?Is this thing still going on?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 11:53:32 PM by DEN23DEN »
...TIME I$ MONEY...

teabagger357

• STRAIGHT
I could not find it this week, it is on Sundays right? It said on Carbon twitter it said there was one.

DEN23DEN

• PAIR
  • ...TIME I$ MONEY...
Can someone explain how this thing really work?I follow Carbon on the twitter now and it saying i need some kind of code ???
Where do i look for the activation code?
...TIME I$ MONEY...

MasterTeo

• PAIR
    • Email
 i had the Carbon twitter coupon !! its simple u must go in Carbon poker forum and read the instructions... seee at the table
more we are and better will be the prizepool

DEN23DEN

• PAIR
  • ...TIME I$ MONEY...
Thanks,
Nvm i did it right the first time i just didn't get the activation code.Well i just received a coupon.GL to everyone who is participating... ;)

Thanks for the help...
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 07:53:50 PM by DEN23DEN »
...TIME I$ MONEY...

DEN23DEN

• PAIR
  • ...TIME I$ MONEY...
I could not find it this week, it is on Sundays right? It said on [url=http://www.pokercs.com/_1ffe08ada6c05488e4b6002f06212308/1]Carbon[/u][/b][/color][/url] twitter it said there was one.

It's usually under Tournaments/Scheduled/Special...
...TIME I$ MONEY...

puzzykat

• STRAIGHT
i missed the last twitter freeroll because i didn't know when it was.  now i just got a new coupon.  i wish they would say the date on them.