Author Topic: Why Rush  (Read 1517 times)

Bucnright

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH
Why Rush
« on: February 04, 2010, 05:37:50 AM »
 What's the RUSH?
Fulltilt poker started a new game format and the questions have been coming into me about my thoughts. I gave the game a couple tries and while it is fun and faster the rewards are not that good. The format moves you to a new ring table once you fold your hand, while this speeds up the game it takes away the opportunity to play the same players. This is very important to a cash player, you need to get a read on the players at the table and identify their playing style. The one major rule of playing ring tables is to view the players at the table at least two rounds of table play. If the table is full of Fishes and Donkeys you might want to find another table unless you like catching fish and riding Donkeys. To sum it up if you want to try something a little different or want to play more hands give it a try if you want to make money let it go by.
New poker forum PFP Poker freeroll password

realplaya75

• Freeroll Chaser
Re: Why Rush
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 11:08:32 AM »
i played it a little bit the other day...still not completely sure what to think of it, was definitely an innovative new idea and could keep things interesting

jimmyjay

• Freeroll Chaser
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 06:52:30 PM »
I played two sessions.  Lost my first stack playing ABC type poker (50BB).  The small blind is random so it can get expensive if you get it a couple times in a row (3 out of 5 hands at one point).  My second stack I doubled with AA.  No problem getting a call preflop (KK) so it is hard to say what works and what does not.  I have not played a full hour yet.  You can't make money waiting for a great hand since the blinds come pretty fast if you use quick fold.  I am down about 5 buyins at FT at the 10NL level, so I want to build it back up before I try this game again.  The word is that the easy money is at this game at the moment up to the 25 NL level.
pstars-JesseGame
ap jnewberry
DoylesRoom, tilt and UltimateBet xxnewbsxx
Cake unclejimmy

teabagger357

• STRAIGHT
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 10:37:47 AM »
Yeah i have not tried it yet I am waiting for the next free five dollars. I already play rush poker win I am multitabling LOL. Or it sure feels like it when playing 6 or 8 tables.

FatBasset

• PAIR
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2010, 05:24:27 PM »
I've had a horrible run lately on Rush Poker but you can earn alot more FTPs at micro stakes.