Author Topic: [url=http://www.pokercs.com/_1ffe08ada6c05488e4b6002f06212308/1][color=red][b][u]Carbon[/u][/b][/color][/url] Freeroll!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1849 times)

MischiefMarg

• PAIR
Wow!!!!!!!!

To think that the players on our table had to put up with a donk at our table was nearly too much to bear with nearly evry hand going all in.

I managed to grin and bear it and even stay in the game for some time b4 being busted in 28th spot.  :roll: It really does show the non ability of these players bcos it is a freeroll and I take my hat off to those of u who called his donk cards but alas that was not to be.  :cry:

But there always will be those who go all in and although that player has put me off playing in this game its not the only reason I will think about not playing these.

To those who stayed in long enuf to notice when 2 players of similar name came to the table was icing on the Cake 4 me to suspect something not right. I may b wrong but I believe these 2 players to b the same.

I hav come  accross this once b4 and know full well it goes on. But really for a $10 freeroll ?????????? The plays being of similar style and cocsistancy. So I took note. The person to which I have had this experience b4 was known to me and so I asked him strt up if this was what he had done and sure enuf it was. Reasons for why ppl do this is varied and quite unacceptable but is easy to do.   8O

I look 4wd to playing in these but I do not enjoy any type of unfair play or all in donks. To those on the final table give me your thoughts as to what you think. But like I said I could b wrong hhhhmmmm!!!!!!!! :roll:

Sumer

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH
:lol:  :lol:
Was that abc...DONK not the worst!!??
You lasted longer than I did!!
See you in the next one, MischiefMarg!!
Good luck!!
Sumer :wink:

witchywitchy

• STRAIGHT
    • http://texaswheel.com
Quote from: "MischiefMarg"
Wow!!!!!!!!

To think that the players on our table had to put up with a donk at our table was nearly too much to bear with nearly evry hand going all in.

To those who stayed in long enuf to notice when 2 players of similar name came to the table was icing on the Cake 4 me to suspect something not right. I may b wrong but I believe these 2 players to b the same.

I hav come  accross this once b4 and know full well it goes on. But really for a $10 freeroll ?????????? The plays being of similar style and cocsistancy. So I took note. The person to which I have had this experience b4 was known to me and so I asked him strt up if this was what he had done and sure enuf it was. Reasons for why ppl do this is varied and quite unacceptable but is easy to do.   8O

I look 4wd to playing in these but I do not enjoy any type of unfair play or all in donks. To those on the final table give me your thoughts as to what you think. But like I said I could b wrong hhhhmmmm!!!!!!!! :roll:

Marg would you please provide me with the names of the two players. You can PM me here or at TW... I posted about the donkey abcbossss over at TW..
TW Lotto Players

I have spoken to Don about the player and another whose nickname also ended in bossss. I can't find either listed at TW or FRT... but their forum usernames may differ from their Carbon name

I don't share private passwords, instead I share the IP addresses, usernames and email addressses of password thieves

donfromtexas

• FULLHOUSE
    • http://www.texaswheel.com
Well I have good news for you :)

Direct from my rep at Carbon:

I have investigated both of those accounts and they certainly are the same person. A password / tournament scammer from Romania. I have banned both accounts and put notes on the accounts to make sure they are not re-activated.

Players like this will not be tolerated and all it takes is for some input from the REAL PLAYERS when suspect activity is happening at the tables.

If anyone feels that something is not right while playing; make a note to post the info here, and immediately notify support at the room the activity occurs.

Poker rooms do not like password thiefs or scammers!

Bucnright

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH
He won't be playing anymore. Merge is one network that is really willing to stand up for affiliates. I have reported 8 accounts 4 people 6 of those accounts merge locked out also. The other 2 accounts were not the same person so I also know they do try to verify it first.
New poker forum PFP Poker freeroll password

MischiefMarg

• PAIR
Thank you
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008, 12:03:18 AM »
Hi hi,

Thanks for the info and was pleased I wasnt over reacting on this.  :?
Sry to hav to throw that extra work at you guys. And thx for the quick action.

I actually like to use these games for trying different stratagies and learning etc but is damn hard when you get gumboots like that playin and making a mockery of the game.  :evil:

Well lets hope we can get back to having some fun and enjoyable games again  :D

Gl on the tables evry1  :D

Bucnright

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH
Its was no problem at all. One email to the rep from Carbon he checked the accounts and replied in less than 10 minutes saying they were locked.
New poker forum PFP Poker freeroll password

umbe

• Freeroll Chaser
Merge is growing fast and the good reputation will drive players to the network. Good job reporting them! :D

AcesUp

• Freeroll Chaser
Romania....... :roll:   Why am I not surprized
JACKDOG

XxJackAcexX

• Freeroll Chaser
What is up with these romanians????   they are stealing passwords like crazy to every freeroll i've attended from all over.
They have no clue how to really play the game!   Every single romanian i have come across just makes poker even harder to play when they are at the table. 
I think romanians should be banned from online poker. 
If there are any good romanian players out there that get offended by this post, Then i'm sorry, But most of the romanians are making a bad name for them all. 
good luck everyone!

PW stealers and Romanian donks should be banned from the entire poker world! 

pjr54

• Freeroll Chaser
    • Email
Not only romainians doing this nonsense, but the russians as well, I stay away from places that will allow this to go on all the time.

navuta

• PAIR
    • Email
hey what about the brasilians.                                                                                                                                                 
They are good at poker i think...                                           
not many has made to front places, but there are some out there..                     
Good..                                                                             
Im the next one!