Author Topic: Free poker events  (Read 1179 times)

Bucnright

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH
Free poker events
« on: June 24, 2010, 03:52:58 PM »
Bonus at Optimuspoker POKERUSA for a $2.20 coupon to play the $220  at 19:00 daily

1) make an account on Optimuspoker
2). click on Player admin in the game and in the page that opens look for the button --> Bonuses click on that button and submit the bonus code POKERUSA

Optimuspoker Bonitas poker bonus codes

1) make an account on Optimuspoker Bonitas
2). click on Player admin in the game and in the page that opens look for the button --> Bonuses click on that button and submit the bonus code 365TOUR

You will receive 4x2.20$ coupons and 2x11$ coupons

With one of the 11$ coupons you can register for FREE for the Optimuspoker Bonitas 300$ tourney ( go to tournaments-private-league to find this tourney )

10 .60 cent sit-n-goes 4 free

1). Create an account on Optimuspoker Bonitas or if you already have an account go to step 2

2). Click on Player admin in the lobby and in the page that opens look for the button --> Bonuses click on that button and submit the bonus code NEWAT365
New poker forum PFP Poker freeroll password

eberetta1

• Freeroll Chaser
Re: Free poker events
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 04:42:44 PM »
Thank goodness these bonuses do not have an expiration date. I have been having a heck of a time finding the time to use these coupons. I mean there is rio, Reefer, players only, and FeltStars poker using the same skin as Optimuspoker bonitas. So quite the bottleneck,since you can only get in single file.

puzzykat

• STRAIGHT
Re: Free poker events
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 08:03:18 AM »
i suggest you use those coupons up eberetta!  they aren't giving that many out anymore.  just because they don't expire doesn't mean they last forever!