Author Topic: WELCOME AND RULES  (Read 11494 times)

Bucnright

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH
WELCOME AND RULES
« on: May 29, 2006, 11:59:58 AM »
Our forum is set up to help members get to know each other; you may discuss poker strategy, post info on special tournaments, and have fun. We do however; have to have some rules on that as well.

• No Bashing - We have a zero tolerance for site bashing. These sites offer us specials and there can be problems from time to time with any site. These posts will be removed and you will be warned once. The next time you will be removed from the site.
• No posting other poker forums passwords in our forum. We want our tournaments to be private for only our members and so do they.
• Just be respectful to everyone in the forum that includes the staff and the poker rooms and have a great time doing it.
• No posting of affiliate links to other sites. Check the classifieds section for info on listing your site.
New poker forum PFP Poker freeroll password

jlf1356

• Freeroll Chaser
  • "It's Never Over Till It's Over"
    • Email
Re: WELCOME AND RULES
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 08:39:55 AM »
Very simple rules. See no reason people including me can not do what you say or ask.
*jlf1356*  (John)

ChrisJJJJ

• Freeroll Chaser
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 12:10:08 AM »
I think I can handle that.

herlis

• PAIR
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 09:10:58 AM »
ok for me , no problem.

ilovepokerbluffer

• Freeroll Chaser
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 12:46:27 PM »
hi i am new, does this site offer any freerolls and how is the method to participate with points or so?

mawsrat

• FULLHOUSE
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 07:33:10 AM »
Yes we do have freerolls. You earn credits by posting either in a thread or starting a new one. Also sometimes a special will run for dl a certain poker site. You then take the credits and purchase the pw for the free game. Hope this helps some.

battlecat2828

• Freeroll Chaser
  • "DON'T PLAY I BITE"
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2009, 11:17:58 PM »
Our forum is set up to help members get to know each other; you may discuss poker strategy, post info on special tournaments, and have fun. We do however; have to have some rules on that as well.

• No Bashing - We have a zero tolerance for site bashing. These sites offer us specials and there can be problems from time to time with any site. These posts will be removed and you will be warned once. The next time you will be removed from the site.
• No posting other poker forums passwords in our forum. We want our tournaments to be private for only our members and so do they.
• Just be respectful to everyone in the forum that includes the staff and the poker rooms and have a great time doing it.
• No posting of affiliate links to other sites. Check the classifieds section for info on listing your site.
  seems easily enough, i better get posting fast to get me some credits, well gl all and c ya on the felt
"May the force be with u and ur chips with me"

radman1963

• Freeroll Chaser
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2009, 09:43:33 AM »
Rules are pretty basic and easy to follow
thanks

navuta

• PAIR
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2009, 11:07:39 PM »
                                                                                                                                 :-\                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
Should I have more than 30 days old to be elegible and aloud to buy the 5$ for Carbon:??:???

DEN23DEN

• PAIR
  • ...TIME I$ MONEY...
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2009, 12:30:12 PM »
Thank you,It's simple enough.Gl see you all at the tables...
...TIME I$ MONEY...

thewhalehunter

• Freeroll Chaser
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2009, 03:18:15 PM »
the rules are very simple and i love the way that the credits system is set up ... how unique

Broke-N-Aces

• Freeroll Chaser
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2009, 04:17:52 PM »
OK i was posting in the chat box.New here.

acehearts1

• Freeroll Chaser
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2009, 04:58:29 PM »
simple enough ..glad to be here

IEatDope

• Freeroll Chaser
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2009, 06:52:03 PM »
this is a great site friends u guys have done a great job here hope u get alot of members and u get biger maybe u should consider signing up for the next online forum challenge

yy4ne1

• Freeroll Chaser
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2009, 05:31:10 PM »
Very fair rules and a fun way to keep the active players and posters involved. look forward to this site.