Author Topic: Does anybody here uses the tracking programs to find fishs?  (Read 2299 times)

navuta

• PAIR
    • Email
Does anybody here uses the tracking programs to find fishs??
I tried once but I did not like it very much.                                                                                                                                                             
I did not read all the hands on the table.                                                                                                                                                               
But there was lots of maths information on it.                                                                                                                                                         
Gets sometime to get used to it                                                                                                                                                                         
Anybody here have tried any?                                                                                                                                                                               
Thanks.                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
 ;)   

Tonky666

• Freeroll Chaser
  • good luck
    • cardz247
Re: Does anybody here uses the tracking programs to find fishs?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 12:52:11 PM »
uhm they all like that and a waste of time i hate them some arent allowed and u can get banned....only nice fish finder is sharkscope
good luck.

NELLOB

• STRAIGHT
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 02:36:45 PM »
Emphatically, my answer is NO, I do not!!!!!!!!
NELLOB  MAN  OF  LEISURE  AND  POKER  LOVER

navuta

• PAIR
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 10:13:09 AM »
and sharckscope is free?
how do I use or find it?
Thanks..

puzzykat

• STRAIGHT
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 09:07:01 PM »
you can search their database for 5 names a day for free.  if you become a member you increase the benefits.  i think if you put in sharkscope.com you will locate it.  you can enter a players name and the site and it will pull their tournament stat record.  you can see how much profit they have gained and their usual buy in stake.  it also shows winning/losing streaks.  if you are a fish you will have a little guppy jumping out of a fishbowl next to your name.  if your a shark you will have a dosal fin circling after your name.  if you are an exceptional master of the game you will have a star.

crazzvette

• 2 PAIR
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 04:04:47 PM »
never even thought about this one even existed , sharkscope , a way to keep track of the fishes is just too funny thou , i wonder what i'd be ? lol .

crazzvette

sand

• 2 PAIR
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2009, 05:48:27 PM »
sharkscope "nowins" at Carbon.he has a fish beside his name

:D :D :D
THINK OUTSIDE THE FLOP

DEAN_01

• Freeroll Chaser
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2009, 10:01:57 AM »

I practice using my mind to find weakness in players games.  Should always evaluate a table, cards being delt to positions, hands being played by particular person.

FatBasset

• PAIR
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2009, 05:43:23 PM »
What does that mean using your mind to find weakness in a player?  Do you mean that you closely observe the play at the table to determine each players style and exploit the weaknesses in their particular style?

Bucnright

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2009, 05:14:05 AM »
When playing ring tables I always view thew table for at least 2 blind rounds to see how everyone is playing. I want to know who will call me all the way no matter how much I bet. I want to know who is putting out those bluff bets. Sharkscope might tell you if a player has won or lose, yet it will not tell you the players style of play. I can search some of my Cake network names funny on one site I am a shark another a fulltilt. I play the same on each site so it really won't show you much about the player.
New poker forum PFP Poker freeroll password