Author Topic: Excellent topic  (Read 1315 times)

Larrdawg69

• PAIR
Excellent topic
« on: March 09, 2008, 12:14:22 PM »
I totally agree with this topic. And down with the all-inners. But what really makes me upset is when they hit with their crap hand. For example, they go all-in with 4-3 off suit and the flop is A-2-5, and they get a straight, it's almost like they knew it was going to happen. This usally happens with a player who doesn't play a few hands and then out of no where they'll go all-in.

spoooke

• Freeroll Chaser
Excellent topic
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 04:33:17 PM »
Yep fully agree with you  :D

MischiefMarg

• PAIR
aaaarrrrhhhhhhhgggg!!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 04:46:54 PM »
LOL!!!!!

It happens sooooo often these days it seems to get worse.

But what makes it worse is that they think it was a great play   :roll:

I have to admit Iv given up playing freerolls (except private) as I have even watched good players say its only a donk fest and to see them do stupid plays just gets up my nose.  :cry:

But with good value freerolls put on by this forum and others I still can enjoy the game and am happy to partake.

GL on the tables  :D

Iceecold

• Freeroll Chaser
Excellent topic
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 05:17:38 PM »
This one of things I hate seeing also, it just does not make sense, but I've seen it pay off time after time. Oh well just poker for you I guess.
Be careful of the words you speaks, keep them soft and sweet. For you never know from day to day which ones, you will have to eat.

herlis

• PAIR
Re: Excellent topic
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 02:29:58 PM »
luck has really a big part of a poker game and you really need it in order to win. I vote for luck better than skill in online poker games.

NELLOB

• STRAIGHT
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 02:33:57 PM »
I agree completely with 'Ragemedia'.  These guys are part of the game.  They easily help us to double up our stack.  It's up to us to be aware of their play and act accordingly.  Let's quit complaining about them.  Instead let's hope more of them show up at my tables, anytime.  They are more than welcome to double up MY chip stack.
NELLOB  MAN  OF  LEISURE  AND  POKER  LOVER

Tonky666

• Freeroll Chaser
  • good luck
    • cardz247
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2009, 03:21:23 PM »
that happens to me alllllllllllllllllllllllll  the time on full tilt
good luck.