Author Topic: collosion  (Read 673 times)

puzzykat

• STRAIGHT
collosion
« on: January 14, 2008, 10:11:07 AM »
why didn't you confront that play at the table when it occurred to get their responses and/or explanations.   no one can say why another player does things.  for you to publicly exploit there names with out any kind of proof but an inclination is very wrong.  
i was in a tourny once with these 2 buddies.  1 goes all in with good hand the other calls with chit and says "well i'm gonna call you because it's late and i gotta go...yaddayaddayadda.  so good hand wins and other player leaves.  i plug his name into the find a player and watch him at another table playing for another 45 min.  i was pretty miffed about it.  i will never play with these 2 players but i would never publicly print their names in a forum without proof positive either.
yesterday at omaha i called semi-cheaply to the river with straight and flush draw.  only had jack hi.lol.  player threw in last 2c ...pot odds dictate calling but i folded.  for pete sakes i had only jack hi.  i was too embarrassed to call knowing i would have to show my cards.  so i folded...never met that person in my life.  folded to hide my own stupidity. :lol: