Author Topic: SITOUTS CD POKER  (Read 949 times)

bowledover

• Freeroll Chaser
    • Email
SITOUTS CD POKER
« on: September 21, 2006, 07:58:38 AM »
What makes me as mad as all inners are the sitouts. Even after Buc warns you all there are a ton. Heres the list of sitouts from 9/20 at cd poker. Explain yourself people on it. Also i tihnk its very sad that a few of these sitouts came back later and won tickets. what a shame

peruvien1
IgotHUGEnuts
badboiie
GatorBlue
shelly6477 (sat out long time and  WTF has ticket)
JaykeDog3
WebKill
sandblaster
GRP221
stealthdog
alexchante
barbiesoft666
Foxiburn
CROSSCHECK97
dakota318mag
TFryden
Wilmarbc10
CASHINUP
Marinbg
race13car
dofllfc
navajovici
MsRounders3
tonni78
Mcfly81
motzy37
pikos3
xingxing677 (sat out long time and WTF has a ticket)
111woods61
viboritaa
bikinisback
sprockdog
kev110962
coinman
awaythehammers
markoes1968
AceManiak
jccambell75
navig
BAJAMAMA1
DMC80
furknee1 (sat out long time and WTF!! he won ticket)
aleen
wwdandansoncom
hightimes2007
andrenormann
pjpoker444
groupmoney07
leirbag2006
AdrianoPol
masafi
jmire33
MysterPokerFR (sat out long time and WTF has a ticket)
stu5276
BaiGergi
FIZZLEFRY
mysliwiec1
ThyBoSS
ReadCamus
DealMeOnlyAA
mrsjj
Bung
xpoh1
vivaaaaa
resamz84
wyman42
WonderWoman44 (sat out LONG time with huge stack came back toward end and lost YIPPEE)

THIS IS PRETTY SAD PEOPLE.

oday28

• Freeroll Chaser
SITOUTS CD POKER
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2006, 09:27:58 PM »
Agreed, it truly is. Too bad there isn't some way to retrieve those tickets, possibly some kind of a agreement w/CD, where people are timed or something & those tickets are passed along to whomever came next in place & was there. Would there be any way for that option?
In all honesty I myself have registered for tournys before & forgot about it, as I neglected to write it down. Not in this forum I don't think, but elsewhere.
I now write down tournys as I register for them. Might be a good idea for some of the ones who have been sit outs here to consider doing the same as I know many of us, I do anyway, register & plan for sometimes several tournys a night. Hard to remember them all otherwise. Sort of a tourny date book.
You would think though overall players would appreciate more the opportunity to play free in these & at least try to unregister. Maybe the passwords need to be withheld till closer to tourny time. Also after 2 sit outs in a row banned from tournys for a month or something.
Cheryl

dino1252

• PAIR
SITOUTS CD POKER
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 09:54:08 AM »
What was really sad is that players would not listen to buc. I messed up once and he rightfully chided me, so I started paying better attention to how I was playing. I folded a lot of hands that I would have played normally and even pushed on to try to get the sit-in out of the finals, but you can only do so much. Thx buc for the tourney and trying to keep it fair, and I am glad you made the cut.
Posted by Dino.

Sumer

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH
SITOUTS CD POKER
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2006, 09:57:16 AM »
:D Hi dino!

Patience is pretty hard!! And trying to get the sitouts out!!

I do find that it helps though!  Patience!!!

Good luck in future tournys!!

Sumer :wink: