Author Topic: Remove me  (Read 5342 times)

jtw1942

• Freeroll Chaser
Remove me
« on: February 20, 2006, 05:27:49 AM »
better?

witchywitchy

• STRAIGHT
    • http://texaswheel.com
Remove me
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 07:22:20 AM »
Since you have removed this forum I doubt you will see this reply

All in baby every hand is not poker.... if that is what you do you're playing lotto.

I'm a poker player. I calculate the number of outs, the pot odds and my position to determine what sort of play I should be making.... Will I go all in, you bet. When I'm short handed, when I've got the nuts, when there is a bully at the table who is constantly raising an outlandish amount to steal the pot so I'll give them a bit of a knock in the head.....

I realize a lot of these all in babies don't have the patience or intelligence to properly play poker.... it's so easy to go all in.

And if you hit with your off suit garbage hand a couple of times... well now you can cover for your lack of skill with a lot of chips.

READ THAT AGAIN --- YOUR LACK OF SKILL[/size]

[/b]

I'll feel alot better once I get my coffee......  :twisted:  :twisted:
I don't share private passwords, instead I share the IP addresses, usernames and email addressses of password thieves

Bucnright

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH
Remove me
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2006, 09:44:34 AM »
It is your choice to report a player or not I am requiring anyone to post the repeated all-inners.

Just so you understand this is not late in a tournament it is a rule for those lotto players that show up at the beginning of a freeroll you never see them in a buy-in.

Two reasons why
1: It’s there money so they try to play poker!
2: They have no money!

Some of the freerolls I pay the prize money others the site pay. It is at my discretion who that I want to allow to play. I have no post requirement like at some other forums nor do I only allow members that download from me in the tournaments unless the site requires that. I see this is your first post here at 26 other forums I know of you wouldn't be allowed to play their freerolls.

I have one rule at the start of a one of my freerolls don't start of going all-in repeatedly without having something decent in your hand. I am pretty loose on what I consider bad cards. Lets say the first hand the player raise all-in with 23 suited fine. The second hand 83 off suit and the third 49. The first hand would be fine the other 2 are not unless he was small blind and trying to steal then BB. That's position playing and would be fine. Plus 3 forum members have to report a player before a moderator of the forum watches them.

I can tell you 2 players have been removed because of this one I was at the table playing he went all-in the 1st 7 hands beat AK suited and JJ with rags. When I informed him of the site policy he cussed me out. He was removed from the forum and I contacted my site rep and he was removed from my tourney 4 hands later. The other was reported watched informed of the policy and didn't want to change his play and asked me to remove him.
New poker forum PFP Poker freeroll password

donder2

• Freeroll Chaser
Remove me
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006, 01:49:28 PM »
:D I like this policy if I wanted to play poker lotto I would buy lotto tickets
Here's Looking At You Kid!

donfromtexas

• FULLHOUSE
    • http://www.texaswheel.com
Remove me
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2006, 04:40:04 PM »
Doesnt even sound like the words of someone able to play since 1962 at live tables.....

ImCheating

• Freeroll Chaser
Remove me
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2006, 07:17:40 PM »
Quote from: "donfromtexas"
Doesnt even sound like the words of someone able to play since 1962 at live tables.....

Well he says he has been playing live tables since 1962, he did not say how well he was playing... I would guess not very well... LOL

ken2win

• Freeroll Chaser
Remove me
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2006, 07:00:57 AM »
hi all sounds like he just wants to be a all inner. he should learn how to play or understand the differant in some one going all in every hand at start or some one makeing a good play. i do go all in now and then when i get a hand i don't want some one to draw out on me or if i have a great hand to start with, but i hate the players who go all in all the time. welll good luck and havefun all.

angels2005

• PAIR
Remove me
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2006, 05:21:54 PM »
I don't think you understood what was said (as usual with people who don't read posts thoroughly before replying) but if you feel that strongly, see you later.

freerollfreak

• Freeroll Chaser
all in
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2006, 09:38:26 PM »
i feel if a player wants to go all in every hand then  that would be his or her perrogative..now if a player goes all in with rags and lets say you have ace/ace ..and he bust your pair of rockets ...well thats just poker.   and why is it that all or most of online players think they are phil helmuth.?? you cant always have bigslick...

ThaShizz

• Freeroll Chaser
all-inners!!
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2006, 01:44:37 PM »
we all know the players (all-inners) that we are talking about. The ones who sign up for 8 tournys every half hour and go all in on ALL of them till they win at least once, and then play only the winners. LACK OF SKILL is RIGHT! Give me 3x the chips to start!! The worst kind are the ones that dont raise all in,,but call someone elses all in with rags (4/8 os,,2/7 ,,,)! We should post a BINGO link for these people!  tc

FloppyJo

• Freeroll Chaser
Remove me
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2006, 09:50:12 AM »
The worst is when you peg one of these guys and get them right where you want them. You call their all in with your AA and they always flop a lucky two pair queens and threes or something stupid. Man that pisses me off more than anything. Sometimes it just seems they get rewarded far too often for their idiotic play.

I am sure it has its affects on all of us. I know I have found myself playing hands I normally wouldn't after folding good to marginal hands far too often to the maniacs. Any more if I see three or four people going all in preflop and I have an even halfway decent hand, I am calling.

I just hate getting behind to these people because you just know they are going to bully you right out if you don't stand up to them.

countryjo

• Freeroll Chaser
    • Email
Remove me
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2007, 02:59:56 PM »
I am looking forward to playing your tourneys. At least I will get to play with people who want to play poker, not do stupid moves and push all in all the time. I hate it when you start out and the first dozen or so hands you have one or two at the table push all in pre flop every hand. That to me isn't playing poker. I just wonder if they are kids playing.

YellowRoses

• PAIR
Remove me
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2007, 12:14:14 PM »
I agree with countryjo you wonder who is actually playing sometimes.  What really irks me is they are lucky with junk.

Morpheus

• Freeroll Chaser
It all depends
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2007, 03:20:35 PM »
Look, sometimes I'll push all in on a first hand if others are doing so and I've got a monster hand (AA, KK, AK, usually).  Sometimes I'll get lucky and double, triple or quadruple up.  Sometimes someone had a Q4 and they pull out 2 pair.  Or a flush.  Or some other such winning hand.  Either way, it's poker.  And if you saw me go all in in an early hand, you might think me one of "those people".  Because sometimes I am.  Mostly not, though.

betty6263

• FULLHOUSE
Remove me
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2007, 04:06:42 PM »
The all-inners being discussed refers to those that go all-in, all the time with crap cards, like 62os or 83os, stuff like that.  Going all-in with AA, KK or AK when you got it, is not what is meant.
FRT Moderator and still proud of it!

www.queensnkings.com