Author Topic: [url=http://www.bodog.com/welcome/1169938/betting-offers/wsop-main-event-satellite.html][color=red][b][u]Bodog[/u][/b][/color][/url]  (Read 1349 times)

cyrusthevirus

• Freeroll Chaser
no more 500 dollar freerolls anymore wondering

anyother daily freerolls that are good out there.

teabagger357

• STRAIGHT
I think they will be back after the WSOP give aways.  I loved the I hope they bring them back

imasquare

• Freeroll Chaser
the wsop freerolls are pretty good, i finished 32 there for T$5.50 , i don't play them often but i decided to register that 1 time just for fun to play like an allin donk, but i started doing well, so i decided to actually try to play good,it was to easy.

but there still the $500 30pts buy in freeroll with only about 760 people,

teabagger357

• STRAIGHT
I think the WSOP freerolls are the same they just award tourney dollars instead.

cobbie1966

• Freeroll Chaser
some, have told me they do this every year,but,idont no if this is true,but,i play every night,havent come in the money yet, but i will one of these days....cobbie

teabagger357

• STRAIGHT
yeah I usually get in the top two hundred. Then I end up getting short stack and somebody with a massive chip lead with crap cards call my aces or kings and knocks me out. LOL

stoney1982

• Freeroll Chaser
    • Email
bodogs is still running the 2:40 $500 free roll and the $500 10:40 points freeroll at night the 9:40 they changed to the mini credits and it isn't that great really.