Author Topic: All-in play  (Read 10056 times)

witl69

• Freeroll Chaser
All-in play
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2009, 09:50:02 AM »
i  think this is a excellent idea i wish more  forums would take this kind of an innitive my hats off I salute you all  for what you do :P

navuta

• PAIR
    • Email
Re: All-in play
« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2009, 06:58:34 PM »
Some times I just love bluffing hard....                                                                                                                                                               
But u have to be very carefull                                                                                                                                                               
Otherwise they cath u, you messed.                                                                                                                                                                         
 :-X

NELLOB

• STRAIGHT
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2009, 02:27:27 PM »
Taking out the alliners sucks, big time.  It wouldn't be much fun without these players challenging us, regardless what hand they go allin with.  Besides, their chips, their call.  Who are we to dictate where, when, how and why a player makes a certain call.
NELLOB  MAN  OF  LEISURE  AND  POKER  LOVER

Tonky666

• Freeroll Chaser
  • good luck
    • cardz247
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2009, 03:20:32 PM »
lol i hope you know if they are all in like every hand in the freerolls they probably wont even be real(or contributing members)
good luck.

Tonky666

• Freeroll Chaser
  • good luck
    • cardz247
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2009, 05:15:31 PM »
We are here to help improve you game. This site will do its best to remove all-inners. Repeated all-ins with bad hands will not be tolerated. If you wish to play that style in our freerolls you will be removed from this forum.

If you notice a player with this style of play post the username here. After three posts by different members the player will be watched by a moderator of the forum. If the moderator determines the player is violating our forum policy the player will be removed.
yea uhm hey ...i was in the freeroll today and busted out 2nd last by a guy with k6!!!!he got 2pair i had ak he just raised and went all in with ot so i called and lost lol his nik is sickcroat or something the other 1 is nexrum who raises and is all in with most hands !!!!!!!!lucky donks....
ANYWAY THANX FOR THE FREEROLL
good luck.

navuta

• PAIR
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2009, 10:15:39 AM »
I hate all ins...
Every time I go I loose now...
Iven if I have AA I might be folding..
I cant stand it anymore.
It is driving me nuts.
I promise my self not ever ever go all in..

TeamBecks

• Freeroll Chaser
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2010, 08:23:47 AM »
I love this concept. More often than not I have been running into this problem in the first 10 minutes of a game in every freeroll I have entered. I have gotten to the point where it is not longer enjoyable.

trash

• 2 PAIR
« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2010, 08:53:48 PM »
Play only good hands early in a tournament, and loosen up as it progresses.