Author Topic: [url=http://juicystakes.eu/?t=20334&Lang=en][color=red][b][u]Cake[/u][/b][/color][/url] poker  (Read 1696 times)

Bucnright

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH
Cake Bonus Details

If you’re making your very first real money deposit at Cake Poker, you will automatically receive our 110% First Depositor Bonus of up to $600. Reload Bonuses are available from time to time to our existing and loyal players.

When taking advantage of a Reload Bonus you will need to enter the promotional reload bonus code when making a deposit in order to receive the bonus funds. Anytime Cake announces a Reload Bonus, we’ll send you a friendly reminder via a Cake newsletter and details will be advertised on the Cake Poker News Window. If you think you’ve missed it, be sure to visit the Cake Promotions page to keep up to date on all our monthly events.

Where can I see my bonus?
While logged on to Cake Poker you can view your bonus details, along with all your real money account details, via the Cashier tab. All bonus funds are listed under the Pending Bonus section of your account.

How do I earn my bonus funds?
Pending Bonus funds are earned out in $10 increments based on Frequently Player Points (FPPs) accumulated through real money ring or tournament game play. When viewing your Pending Bonus within the Cashier tab, you’ll find an FPP amount listed under the dollar amount. Those are the FPPs needed to earn out your next $10.

How do I earn Frequent Player Points?
When you are dealt cards at any real money ring game, you'll earn 1 FPP for every dollar raked. In tournament play, you'll earn 7 FPPs per dollar in tournament fees paid. At Cake, we believe a penny played should be a penny earned, so we're accurate down to the penny when it comes to FPPs. For example, if your table was raked $1.25, you'll earn 1.25 FPPs.

Earning Frequent Player PointsRing Games: $1 Rake = 1 FPP
Tournaments: $1 Fee = 7 FPP

Do bonus funds expire?
You will have 90 days, dated from the posting of your Pending Bonus funds to your account, to earn them out to your available balance. If you are currently earning a bonus and have the opportunity to receive another bonus (like a reload bonus), you will need to earn out your first current pending bonus before you can begin to earn your new bonus. Please note that the expiration date on your new bonus will be set from the day you made the deposit and not on the day that you actually begin to earn out the new bonus.

Can bonus offers be combined?
You can layer your Cake bonus offers if you are eligible to receive all offers. For example, if you’re new to Cake Poker and are eligible to receive our 100% First Time Deposit Bonus and we’re offering a Reload Bonus; you can take advantage of both offers. Note that some offers may have a maximum combined amount that you are eligible to receive.
New poker forum PFP Poker freeroll password

crazzvette

• 2 PAIR
    • Email
this was good news to read , and informative(wow,big word for me,lol)look forward to seeing all there at the tables , lol .

crazzvette

spiderman637

• PAIR
    • Email
YEAH I TOO AM EXCITED TO PLAY THERE...
DONT HAVE CASH THERE, SO WANT TO RAISE SOME...

Iceecold

• Freeroll Chaser
I have a little money on Cake so now I have a chance to turn it into a bankroll, this is amazeing ofer, keep up the good work.
Be careful of the words you speaks, keep them soft and sweet. For you never know from day to day which ones, you will have to eat.

FatBasset

• PAIR
    • Email
Iceecold I think we played together in a freeroll on Cake last night.  I hope you cashed.  I ended up 8th.  Went to bed when there were 15 or so left.