Author Topic: All-in play  (Read 10060 times)

Bucnright

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH
All-in play
« on: December 20, 2005, 10:18:23 PM »
We are here to help improve you game. This site will do its best to remove all-inners. Repeated all-ins with bad hands will not be tolerated. If you wish to play that style in our freerolls you will be removed from this forum.

If you notice a player with this style of play post the username here. After three posts by different members the player will be watched by a moderator of the forum. If the moderator determines the player is violating our forum policy the player will be removed.
New poker forum PFP Poker freeroll password

jsaw

• PAIR
All-in play
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2005, 02:44:29 AM »
I salute you is taking this step.  The allin play has a place and a time, but going all in with junk just because it is a freeroll ruins the game.

spitoon

• 2 PAIR
    • Email
All-in play
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2005, 06:48:46 AM »
Crap, I better change my stratgey now  :wink: .

Spit ..
'I see said the blind man to the deaf man, who .... '

Roadawg

• PAIR
All-in play
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2005, 04:22:09 PM »
Alright for you. About time someone did something about the people who go all in most of the time. If you want to play bingo go play bingo. There is a time and place to call allin.  Most of us here love the game of poker and want to play without idots doing this 90% of the time. Don't get me wrong I will call all in at times but usually not preflop even with pocket K's or A's just because a 2 4 offsuit can and will flop a str8.

Roadawg

mjr_jojo

• Freeroll Chaser
All-in play
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2005, 04:08:16 PM »
Yeah!!! I agree there is a place and a time for all in.

angels2005

• PAIR
All-in play
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2006, 04:11:45 PM »
I will most likely never post here but I like the idea.  I will seldom play games that aren't forum games anymore just because of the all-in freaks.  Love this thread, though.  :lol:

Gina6969

• Freeroll Chaser
All-in play
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2006, 01:10:22 PM »
I hate people that go all in almost every hand. And end up winning with crap. :evil:

POKERGODLUV

• Freeroll Chaser
All-in play
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2006, 02:57:28 PM »
Thank Goodness I finally found a forum that does not tolerate this behavior.  I play in other leagues too and this behavior is so annoying when you are really trying to get something from the game and these "all inner" people ruin the game for the other 90% of us.  Let's say preflop bet is 3x to 5x the BB, isn't that sufficient enough for a top 10 starting hand.  It is one thing if two people are are going heads up both thinking they both have the best hand preflop but when 3 or more players do it on the first hand it seems a little ridicolous unless the showdown is AA vs KK vs QQ vs JJ vs AK suited.  If a player shows up for a game and they know they can play the whole tourney for whatever reason, should'nt it be something where they have to find the site adminstrator on the other table or contacting him via P< or something, and tell him why they can not play.  Another issue is the SITOUT people who have already aquired a pretty good chip stack before the money cut.  

P.S. Thank you again for addressing this issue, it makes it a better place to play.

rippster23

• Freeroll Chaser
easy money
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2006, 04:57:46 PM »
oh well spit,there goes our easy money!!
    and by the way what is an IDOT?? 8O
       Randy (The Rippster)

dino1252

• PAIR
All-in play
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2006, 06:29:41 PM »
I agree that all-in abusers should be noted, but I doubt that they would stay in our type of tournament for long anyway. Has there been a lot going on (I have missed a couple of tourneys lately)? I see a little, but usually it is someone trying to build a quick stack, and I am not sure that they should be banned unless it is truely a problem and not legitimate stradegy.
Posted by Dino.

rgchan

• Freeroll Chaser
    • http://
    • Email
All-in play
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2006, 11:19:40 PM »
I like your new ideas for the league Buc/Don BTW!!  But if play is like what i saw to-night i will sit out the 1st 20 minutes. After 20 minutes the field was cut in 1/2 and i was on my way out. A player from the 3rd chair goes ALL-IN with queen-ten off-suit with a stack of 1,200 chips roughly. I mean HOW many good hands do you have to/are you willing to lay down because of this idiotic kind of play ??? I had 1,400 in chips with an Ace-King next to the blinds. I called he outdrew me catching a ten basically crippling me.It,s getting ridiculous !! I,d report it but it was another new name,i don,t remember. I hope players like this cannot play in a league format. !!!

dino1252

• PAIR
All-in play
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2006, 10:31:29 AM »
Don't despair chan! I played you the other night and you are a solid player IMHO. Even in these private tourneys there are a few players that do this, trying to get a big stack early. Just make an adjustment to your play for the first 30 mins or so and you should do ok. These private tourneys are usually not as wild as the regualr freerolls, but you still get some all-inners, and this forum will hopefulle help in that respect.
Posted by Dino.

sidney12345

• PAIR
All-in play
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2006, 01:23:00 PM »
I think that all forums are going to start this now ive seen a few already and just posted mine as well hopefully together we can get rid og some of them
<div><strong>HI IM JOHNNY CASH !!!</strong></div><br />

angels2005

• PAIR
All-in play
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2006, 12:20:22 AM »
WOW, as soon as I say I probably won't see any because I only play forum games....I see 2 in 2 days. :lol:  

1st one I posted on Don's site, the second one's username was DEALMEIN25.  He needs help with his table manners. :P

tootalltim

• Freeroll Chaser
    • http://tootalltim.onesite.com
allins
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2006, 05:05:53 PM »
this seems like a good idea in theory but i think it will be hard to police. after all what really is a crap hand, and what if its a shorthanded round your large blind you have mid suited, low pair, short stacked etc. etc. how can it be judged  :D  :D  :D
TO BET OR NOT TO BET THAT IS THE QUESTION