Author Topic: i love all inners  (Read 1363 times)

villaridge

• Freeroll Chaser
i love all inners
« on: May 02, 2008, 08:45:25 AM »
sounds like a bunch of sour grapes to me. i say learn to live with it. use it to your advantage. i really dont like people that bluff me off of hands, maybe we should ban them also. really tho, what is the difference?? the size of the bluff? so for example its ok to bluff with nothing up to say half your stack? three quarters? but hell, don't bluff with all the stack?? and the other thing is that repeat all inners are really a gold mine to get some chips. but in the end, IT IS A LEGAL POKER MOVE to go all in. and last time i checked the rules of poker there is NOTHING that says you cant go all in every hand if you so choose to.
 A gambler never makes the same mistake twice. It's usually three or more times. - VP Pappy

Bucnright

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH
i love all inners
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 08:56:12 AM »
Thats not what we are trying to limit. Its the player that registers for our freerolls and just goes allin everyhand trying to DBL up. I have seen players do this for 20-30 hands straight. It always seems to be in a freeroll you never see the player use that style of play in a buy-in.
New poker forum PFP Poker freeroll password

ethanol1

• Freeroll Chaser
i love all inners
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2008, 01:13:26 PM »
you have to admit that it's kind of fun to see how your luck rolls. I once went from $70 to $24,000 chips all inning non stop. but really, don't you think that you benefit more times than not from an all inner!

sin2win

• Freeroll Chaser
i love all inners
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 12:43:07 PM »
i dont support the allin preflop movr unless short stacked but early in a freeroll i do somtime with k's or a's cuz u will prob get a call or 2 and double up quick

cow344

• PAIR
i love all inners
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 11:35:00 AM »
Put this way you never will get rid of all inners, simply because any two cards can win.  The thing I hate more then all inners is the person that sits out after hitting or waiting to get a hand!  :(

One all inner stated they were doing a study for a college paper.  When asked what college there was no more chattering.  Also when they lose it all of a sudden becomes bs.  :lol:

As long as there is freedom of choice, there will be an all inner.

There is a following of the all in move that just do it to get a big stack and then play proper poker.  So you just got to be aware of your play first and do not use emotions in your decisions or you will get burned and do something not nice.

NELLOB

• STRAIGHT
i love all inners
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 12:34:25 PM »
:lol: Completely agree with 'Vill'.  I relish having alliners at my table, any time.  They easily enable me to double up.  Just have to pick the right moment.  Disagree with 'Buc'.  I have never seen an alliner last 20-30 hands, almost impossible.  I have yet to see this happen.  My experience has been that these characters usually exit fairly early in games.  Bring them on, I love it.   :lol:
NELLOB  MAN  OF  LEISURE  AND  POKER  LOVER

Tonky666

• Freeroll Chaser
  • good luck
    • cardz247
Re: i love all inners
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2009, 03:17:58 PM »
all im gonna say is i hate them espiecilly the ones who go in hand after hand preflop and keep winning my aks and aas got cracked coz of those idiots i hate it dont you guys agree?
good luck.

jeffsbabe

• Freeroll Chaser
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2009, 03:55:01 PM »
Well, I hate it when someone goes all in every hand.  I think, oh no here we go again. Usually if I'm patient someone will take him out and then we can go on to have an enjoyable game.  This is just the way some people play until they get a few chips up on everybody.  I don't like it, but it's just part of the game.

navuta

• PAIR
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2009, 10:16:54 AM »
Yes sure, I hate post flop bluff all in calls too...                   
Iven when I have AA i get scared to go..                     
It is drinving me crazy...                                                                                                                                                   
lol..