Author Topic: CHEATER!! mimi48 aka niwi48  (Read 3143 times)

asz

• 2 PAIR
Re: CHEATER!! mimi48 aka niwi48
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2009, 10:11:51 PM »
Could only be a woman to do such a thing....                                                                                                                                                             
Everything is the same, iven the eyes... She cant iven cheat well....                                                                                                                               
Such a sad thing.                                                                                                                                                                                               
Hope she is banned from poker at all.                                                                                                                                                                       
 >:(

you got some  nerve!!!!! could only be A WOMAN. should i say only a man could be so stupid as to make that statement. no because that would be as stupid as your statement. you should check yourself and get this straight. is she a woman at all.  or really a man so full of himself that he thinks he is superior by the way he has assumed a woman's id, and fooled everyone. consider the actions. it should be a consideration.

i wont even go into all the other aspects of  how ridiculous your statement and logic was. let me just say you got a lot to learn person.

no peace for you just think before you call a particular gender stupid or cheats.

i am outta of here    asz

ps if i hurt your feelings, so sorry, but dont be so brash, cause some of us women dont take to being  referred to as cheats or stupid

Dookdrawls

• Freeroll Chaser
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2009, 03:32:56 PM »
Hey...Even a republican propaganda machine such as myself would agree with you on this one ASZ.  I can't see how some people think that only a woman can cheat.  I am not a woman, but have seen several situations where men will make their avatar a woman just to make it look like they are a woman.  Does that say that they think that men are superior poker players and that women are easier to play by some stretch?  That is crazy.

Later,

always2away

• Freeroll Chaser
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2009, 05:54:49 PM »
Its a story as old as mankind, if there is something to be gained someone will figure out a way to gain an undue advantage.

This is a growing epidemic in our society.  Over half of high school students when asked if they would cheat to get ahead academically said they would and the overwhelming majority stated that they did not see any problem with it so long as they did not get caught.