Author Topic: RZANTARZA  (Read 665 times)

betty6263

• FULLHOUSE
RZANTARZA
« on: February 21, 2006, 10:24:27 AM »
RZANTARZA is the username of an alliner, but I don't know if this person belongs to this forum.  I hate it when people play that way so I am going to report any of them from any site or forum they play thru.  I know I belong to several forums, so they might also.  Anyways, I was playing in Absolute in a Pokerpl freeroll and I saw him go all in a few times in a row right at the start of the game, but I didn't stay in so I really didn't pay attention to what he had, but then I had pocket queens so i called the BB bet and then this player went all in  again so I went all in with my QQ, he had 3 9 off suit, got two nines on the table, so I had two pair he lucked out and had three of kind.  Those kind of players don't play fair and they make me not want to bet at all and fold everytime until either they get moved from the table or I do.  Thank you so much for doing something about it.  I hope the other forums catch on and do the same.  I see syndey from Newfoundland Poker Tour was in here, which I belong to also, so hopefully they may be doing the same.
FRT Moderator and still proud of it!

www.queensnkings.com