Author Topic: Remove me  (Read 5355 times)

Penny

• Freeroll Chaser
Remove me
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2007, 02:24:28 PM »
Aye I agree ... Allinners spoil the game for the people that really like to play ...

AcesUp

• Freeroll Chaser
Remove me
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2008, 05:19:30 PM »
Ive been busted by silly allinners more then i care to remember
JACKDOG

Here4ucash

• PAIR
Remove me
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2008, 06:06:28 AM »
Those kinds of players we don't need I see them in other forums events all the time. Play Poker not Bingo.......

BobbyWayne

• Freeroll Chaser
Remove me
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2008, 02:22:44 PM »
Is it really that big of a problem?  I see it every now and then, but I don't think it's really something that's out of control or anything like that.  I can see how it would be annoying.

sand

• 2 PAIR
    • Email
Remove me
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2008, 10:46:09 PM »
it is all day every day,the friggin rebuys the worst
 :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
THINK OUTSIDE THE FLOP

Sumer

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH
Remove me
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2008, 10:57:56 PM »
:D Sand ~
Are you STILL looking for that Donkey?!!
Good luck!!
Sumer :wink:

sand

• 2 PAIR
    • Email
Remove me
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2008, 11:02:00 PM »
i hate that friggin donkey,i just get hooked on finding him or her the jackass,whatever it is 5 hrs now lol,
THINK OUTSIDE THE FLOP

witchywitchy

• STRAIGHT
    • http://texaswheel.com
Remove me
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2008, 11:07:50 PM »
Quote from: "sand"
i hate that friggin donkey,i just get hooked on finding him or her the jackass,whatever it is 5 hrs now lol,

Nite Sand... happy hunting :)

I don't share private passwords, instead I share the IP addresses, usernames and email addressses of password thieves

AcesUp

• Freeroll Chaser
Remove me
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2008, 09:00:12 PM »
Quote from: "BobbyWayne"
Is it really that big of a problem?  I see it every now and then, but I don't think it's really something that's out of control or anything like that.  I can see how it would be annoying.

you must not be playing enough   :lol:
JACKDOG

grilldoggy

• Freeroll Chaser
Re: Remove me
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2009, 05:14:58 PM »
The worst is when you peg one of these guys and get them right where you want them. You call their all in with your AA and they always flop a lucky two pair queens and threes or something stupid. Man that pisses me off more than anything. Sometimes it just seems they get rewarded far too often for their idiotic play.

I am sure it has its affects on all of us. I know I have found myself playing hands I normally wouldn't after folding good to marginal hands far too often to the maniacs. Any more if I see three or four people going all in preflop and I have an even halfway decent hand, I am calling.

I just hate getting behind to these people because you just know they are going to bully you right out if you don't stand up to them.

Well put, and that's why they call them bad beats.  It's what makes nl holdem so infuriating, and so glorious sometimes for the guys that just like to gamble.  Not a good long-term plan, but sometimes they hit it up pretty good.
Scooby Dooby Doo

cobbie1966

• Freeroll Chaser
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2009, 04:39:43 AM »
i think its the best idea  i have seen yet get rid of these people,its just not poker if you go all in every hand,i just hate that type of play,its ibvious they dont no how to play...

asz

• 2 PAIR
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2009, 01:52:31 AM »
wow now i am a bit concerned with my allin button. guess it may be gathering dust here in the future. lmao
there is no reason to allin time and time again. unless you were by chance dealt aa then kk then ak then qq then say well aa again. it happened to me just about a week ago.  now everyone at the table was peeved but hey i had to protect my interests.of course this wasnt at the beginning. but even so i had just cause. now mayvbe i need to check and see if my name is on a list in this topic.

peace asz

ps i sure hope not

Sumer

• Administrator
  • ROYAL FLUSH
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2009, 03:05:07 AM »
 :D How did those 3 posts get in here?  :D
Sand, Sumer and Witchy?  :D
Remember the donkey game??
Remember staying up all night looking for him?
Maybe Buc could let that donkey out again!!!
What do you say, Buc?  :D

Tomturkey46

• 2 PAIR
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2009, 10:14:36 AM »
NO NO NO a Thousand times NO!!!!!   No Donkey

The Turkey(cross-eyed from the last time)

cow344

• PAIR
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2009, 11:30:42 AM »
NO NO NO a Thousand times NO!!!!!   No Donkey

The Turkey(cross-eyed from the last time)

A guy that uses a turkey does not want a donkey! Hmmmmmmmmmm!  LOL!  Whom cares we animals got to graze. ;)

It is called freedom of choice if it happens by the way.